Groups

come on ya saddo

Banned
    come on admit it whose watching dirty dancing

32 Comments

I didn't know it was on,but i'm a saddo anyway,i have the DVD !

I didnt know it was on either....cya... lol

Banned

You're not.... You're on 'ere!

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;4696496

I didn't know it was on,but i'm a saddo anyway,i have the DVD !

pmsl me too, but im still watching it anyway :oops:

Original Poster Banned

guv;4696502

You're not.... You're on 'ere!

im female, i can do both

Original Poster Banned

oh starsparkle, get ya dancing shoes on sweetie

starsparkle2311;4696523

can i tell a secret?I have never seen this … can i tell a secret?I have never seen this film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neither have I! (But I am a 14 y.o boy)

I'm watching it just to see the bloke who was dancing for comic relief:-D

Original Poster Banned

oh err i wouldnt mind a bit of that

and yes i know its mightly impossible for old fat beach whales

I'm not watching it - we have visitors who have hijacked the TV

I'm in a right bad mood,a guy who lives on the next street said he'd ring me today and he hasn't arrghh why do men do that!!

I might put the DVD on in a bit to cheer myself up!

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;4696596

I'm in a right bad mood,a guy who lives on the next street said he'd ring … I'm in a right bad mood,a guy who lives on the next street said he'd ring me today and he hasn't arrghh why do men do that!!I might put the DVD on in a bit to cheer myself up!

oh dunna worry, men are losers anyway, although they come in handy for a bit of argey bargey and decorating

deb8z;4696596

I'm in a right bad mood,a guy who lives on the next street said he'd ring … I'm in a right bad mood,a guy who lives on the next street said he'd ring me today and he hasn't arrghh why do men do that!!I might put the DVD on in a bit to cheer myself up!

As he lives in the next street..........He could have walked round and knocked on ya door:-D

Butterflies;4696585

I'm not watching it - we have visitors who have hijacked the TV

Who? DO tell....

sassie;4696604

oh dunna worry, men are losers anyway, although they come in handy for a … oh dunna worry, men are losers anyway, although they come in handy for a bit of argey bargey and decorating

I'm glad to see you never added washing up, ironing, cleaning + cooking to the list:whistling:

Train Driver;4696610

As he lives in the next street..........He could have walked round and … As he lives in the next street..........He could have walked round and knocked on ya door:-D

My thoughts exactly,its not like i'm not gonna see him around,so why get my number and then don't bother:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

Train Driver;4696628

I'm glad to see you never added washing up, ironing, cleaning + cooking … I'm glad to see you never added washing up, ironing, cleaning + cooking to the list:whistling:

i was working on the list, yes the above, and gardening

Banned

sassie;4696507

im female, i can do both

What -Ironing and being online!!!

Original Poster Banned

guv;4696647

What -Ironing and being online!!!

fluff off, last time i tried that the chuffin phone rang

You come from the streets and suddenly you're up here, and these women, they are throwing themselves at ya, and they smell so good, and they really take care of themselves. I mean, I never knew women could be like that, you know? And they're so rich, they're so goddam rich, you think they must know about everything. And they're slipping their room keys in my hands, two and three times day, different women. So, here I think I'm scoring big, right? And for a while, you think, hey, they wouldn't be doing this if they didn't care about me, right?

sassie;4696660

fluff off, last time i tried that the chuffin phone rang

Never answer the phone while ironing.........Potential to burn your head.......If you get your hands mixed up:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

Train Driver;4696702

Never answer the phone while ironing.........Potential to burn your … Never answer the phone while ironing.........Potential to burn your head.......If you get your hands mixed up:w00t:

slighly late there on the advice hun :oops:

Oohhh what channel?

sassie;4696704

slighly late there on the advice hun :oops:

It's never a bad thing for a fella to arrive late:p

Original Poster Banned

channel 36 in that freeviwe thing

sassie;4696742

channel 36 in that freeviwe thing

Aww freeview doesn't work here :-(

borolad94;4696611

Who? DO tell....

Oh it was the boring In laws watching Gordon Ramsey - YAWN for me - I went off to make an apple pie instead - just eaten some now with Ice cream - YUM

Original Poster Banned

awww wasnt that fab, went all twinklie in me bits :w00t:

Nobody puts baby in the corner

Original Poster Banned

Butterflies;4697682

Nobody puts baby in the corner

eugh not nice, that reminded me of that sick film about baby, a man they kept as a baby, yuck

sassie;4697693

eugh not nice, that reminded me of that sick film about baby, a man they … eugh not nice, that reminded me of that sick film about baby, a man they kept as a baby, yuck

Yuck - Now you've spoiled it for me ;-)

Hmm might have to go and phantasise about Patrick Swayze now... Wish I could do some dirty dancing

Original Poster Banned

Butterflies;4697716

Yuck - Now you've spoiled it for me ;-)Hmm might have to go and … Yuck - Now you've spoiled it for me ;-)Hmm might have to go and phantasise about Patrick Swayze now... Wish I could do some dirty dancing

pmsl i been dancing, you ever seen a nake beach whale dirty dance, dare i put it on youtube - lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32170
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1425
      3. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.55
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial914

See more discussions