hahahahahahaha. How cute. ;D

Original Poster

akme;1884299

Voted cold :P

No Deal:p

no chance with my fella playing

mrs ronaldo;1884335

no chance with my fella playing

Oh, are you the one that plucks his eye brows?! God they pxss me off! They look soooo thin! hahaha!

If i was a betting man i would put my money on manchester.

Banned

two words - NO CHANCE!

off to the pub to have a good laugh right now

Banned

at old trafford your havin a laugh

Original Poster

danby jason;1884458

Shame the fans don't laugh, its like playing in a morgue. I went last season when the 'ammers beat you and you were out-sung, appauling fans. Roy Keane was spot on with his prawn sandwich remarks, even though he was a dirty lego head.:-D

Banned

skusey;1884520

Shame the fans don't laugh, its like playing in a morgue. I went last … Shame the fans don't laugh, its like playing in a morgue. I went last season when the 'ammers beat you and you were out-sung, appauling fans. Roy Keane was spot on with his prawn sandwich remarks, even though he was a dirty lego head.:-D

But dont West Ham fans normaly chant "We're gonna lose 4-0?"

Original Poster

guv;1884578

Yes, normally spot on too:whistling:

danby jason;1884458

Done it before ! Come on you GOONERS !! :thumbsup:

Banned

danby jason;1884458

Really?:? news.bbc.co.uk/spo…stm

Original Poster

kcnw9;1884684

Really?:? http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/5330078.stm

The mighty West Ham have, remember????;-)

Manchester United 2 Arsenal 0

:oops:

guv;1884578

Just recently it's "can we play you every week" - but i doubt that will happen on May 3rd

chrysha;1885729

Manchester United 2 Arsenal 0

Whoops, I meant Manchester United 2 Arsenal 1

Banned

darren9030;

Just recently it's "can we play you every week"

You've just nicked that from Bolton!

but i doubt that will happen on May 3rd

I assume thats when you play Man You? Well I hope you lose, but only because Id rather see them win the title than Chelsea. I dont mind WHU, even if I do support a team you most love to hate!

Well its between us and chelsea now and could all be over when we beat them at Stamford Bridge

Maybe a bit over confident but how can you not be with a team like Man U have at the moment.
    Sweet free-kick by hargreaves today btw!

guv;1885951

You've just nicked that from Bolton! :pI assume thats when you play Man … You've just nicked that from Bolton! :pI assume thats when you play Man You? Well I hope you lose, but only because Id rather see them win the title than Chelsea. I dont mind WHU, even if I do support a team you most love to hate!

We've beaten them 3 times in a row now hence the chant at this season's 2-1 home win against the mancs. Could be a 6 or 7 nil thrashing though the way things have been going lately. As for who wins the league it pains me to say but i'm rooting for Chelsea as i had a double bet on Swansea & Chelsea & it looks as though the Swans have wrapped up league one.

Banned

darren9030;1886035

We've beaten them 3 times in a row now hence the chant at this season's … We've beaten them 3 times in a row now hence the chant at this season's 2-1 home win against the mancs. Could be a 6 or 7 nil thrashing though the way things have been going lately. As for who wins the league it pains me to say but i'm rooting for Chelsea as i had a double bet on Swansea & Chelsea & it looks as though the Swans have wrapped up league one.

Ha ha. Yes I can understand Hard Cash can swing things.

great result today, arsenals season is over :-D:-D

now to win the title at stamford bridge
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3631398
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846331
      3. Gold Flamedeer thread (ABSOLUTELY NO HINTING/MENTIONING THE TRADING OF GOLD…35
      4. EE Retention Deal S811

See more discussions