Groups

Come on you Reds

Hope the Mighty SWINDON TOWN can tame the Lions this afternoon.
    Shame I could not make it, lots of freinds keeping me in touch.
    1 of the trains cancelled this morning as the Laddies from Bristol wanted to come down for a rut!
    Danny Ward to score first 2-1 to Swindon

11 Comments

Hope they win too, dont want Millwall fans coming upto Nottingham, they always cause trouble.

Retro89;8717546

Hope they win too, dont want Millwall fans coming upto Nottingham, they … Hope they win too, dont want Millwall fans coming upto Nottingham, they always cause trouble.

Ha Ha!

Stereo type plus one!

Millwall fans are just the same as other footie fans. Shame the thug hype has surrounded them for years.

Come on you BLUES!

hope swindon do it but i think millwall will win
    and if they dont hope theres penty of red cross on hand there animals

Come on The Robins

Millwall!!!!

Original Poster

Shame that Millwall fans can't keep there heads, we all go through the rough times to get to the good times.
    Swindon were favourites for relagation this season but today they have the chance of moving up a level.
    A great year for sport England win 20/20,Swindon and the Toon going up and England to win Football world cup. ( well you have to positive)

Scumdon lol

Original Poster

bobbybox;8717723

Scumdon lol

One day Oxford we will meet again

Come on you lions

Retro89;8717546

Hope they win too, dont want Millwall fans coming upto Nottingham, they … Hope they win too, dont want Millwall fans coming upto Nottingham, they always cause trouble.

Looks like you better board up your windows lock up your kids go on holiday etc etc then as we are coming :roll:

wonkey;8717566

Ha Ha!Stereo type plus one!Millwall fans are just the same as other … Ha Ha!Stereo type plus one!Millwall fans are just the same as other footie fans. Shame the thug hype has surrounded them for years.Come on you BLUES!

Real club COME ON YOU LIONS

robertkay;8717567

hope swindon do it but i think millwall will winand if they dont hope … hope swindon do it but i think millwall will winand if they dont hope theres penty of red cross on hand there animals

True we lions i thought everybody knew this ? And the red cross whats all that about hahaha get real wtf do you know.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553784
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767239
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671406
      4. Amazon S&S price fix question11

See more discussions