Groups

COME ON YOU TIGERS!

score predictions please!

I reckon a nice 1-1 draw

Cheers

15 Comments

Chelsea 3-0

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/02/photogalleries/wip-week69/images/primary/1_TIGER_461.jpg

chealse 2-0

Drogba should have scored

RedIron;6025131

Chelsea 3-0

+1. Can't see Phil Brown getting anything out of this game, other than a lesson in football. And I hate Chelsea.

Stephen Hunt.

One letter out IMO.

Original Poster

OMG!, sooo close!

I hope Hull are relegated this season and Burnley stay up in there place. :whistling:

Hull were the worst team in the premier league for 2/3 of last season and will be taught a lesson today.

I expect Chelsea to win 3-1 (the one is only cos I just noticed Hull scored) lol

Banned

micoo;6025137

chealse 2-0

:w00t: areyou are a fan who are CHEALSE..................... send him to the LIONS

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;6025313

I hope Hull are relegated this season and Burnley stay up in there place. … I hope Hull are relegated this season and Burnley stay up in there place. :whistling:Hull were the worst team in the premier league for 2/3 of last season and will be taught a lesson today.I expect Chelsea to win 3-1 (the one is only cos I just noticed Hull scored) lol

2/3?

how do you work that out!

we were 4th at christmas, ie half way through the season!

Snare;6025371

2/3?how do you work that out!we were 4th at christmas, ie half way … 2/3?how do you work that out!we were 4th at christmas, ie half way through the season!

I think he's talking 1/3rds

2-2 from me - although i want chelsea to lose.

Banned

RedIron;6025164

Drogba should have scored

Think he made up for it:-D

Pretty sure it was a cross though.

Original Poster

********!

Snare;6025371

2/3?how do you work that out!we were 4th at christmas, ie half way … 2/3?how do you work that out!we were 4th at christmas, ie half way through the season!

Yeah, I was talking about 2 thirds of the season.

Hull were doing well for the opening 10-12 games but went into freefall from there i.e 12/36 (that's 12 divided by 36 before anyone thinks it's 12-36 seasons lol) equals they did well for a third of a season.

My friend staked £170 on the Chelsea game, so as long as United win now, he's gonna be £500 up. :)....I bet he absolutely shat himself throughout the Chelsea game. lol

Original Poster

especially since we had a good chance at the end after the chelsea pressure!

then drgoba lucky cross :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844476
      2. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals46
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710947
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826354

See more discussions