Comedy clubs in new York and Miami ??

Posted 5th Oct
do they ever release who is actually playing them or is it just pot luck ? looking at the Gotham club listings and it's just stars from shows like Jimmy Fallon! is there some nights better than others or more likely to be a known act ?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Are the stars from things like Jimmy Fallon show not "known acts"?
If it's a comedy club then you'll get people from the comedy club circuit, I don't think you are that likely to get a Chris Rock, Louis CK, or Dave Chappelle performing there as opposed to doing their own tours in bigger venues.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 5th Oct
Haircut_10005/10/2019 09:53

Are the stars from things like Jimmy Fallon show not "known acts"? …Are the stars from things like Jimmy Fallon show not "known acts"? If it's a comedy club then you'll get people from the comedy club circuit, I don't think you are that likely to get a Chris Rock, Louis CK, or Dave Chappelle performing there as opposed to doing their own tours in bigger venues.

I mean, Dave chapelle often plays random comedy clubs out of the blue doesn't he! And that's the only type of place Louis CK can play these days ha.

I just took that statement on the website as it could be someone massive bug it's more than likely not gonna be...

Would they announce who's actually gonna be playing closer to the date or is it all just pot luck ?

Not hoping for anyone massive just maybe someone like mark Normand or something
Does it matter who it is if they make you laugh?
Wadda05/10/2019 13:41

Does it matter who it is if they make you laugh?

Of course not. That's why I'd like to go to a night that has a style of comedian I like ! But the nights are all labeled really vague stuff, could be anyone on
chrisredmayne05/10/2019 13:42

Of course not. That's why I'd like to go to a night that has a style of …Of course not. That's why I'd like to go to a night that has a style of comedian I like ! But the nights are all labeled really vague stuff, could be anyone on

Why do you think it's vague? It tells you exactly who is on.

38610804-qTtYk.jpg

38610804-90JEW.jpg
Haircut_10005/10/2019 13:53

Why do you think it's vague? It tells you exactly who is on.[Image] [Image]

38610821-lsw8A.jpgAh they just update really close to the time I'm looking at, I'll keep checking back then
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants