Groups

Comes With An Health Warning! Beware!!

Worlds Hottest Chilli.

7 Comments

Or maybe not, there's the Naga Viper which is a serious contender...

"I was doubled over in pain four hours later"

He could've saved himself a lot of bother with poly tunnels and the like by just buying oysters from Waitrose.

Original Poster

id have a bite for a fiver hahaha

I love the Dorset Nagas myself, but I have to dilute their strength with scotch bonnets when ever I make a relish or sauce with them. Only ever eaten a raw one once (actually a quarter of one) it felt like someone had set a thousand fires in my mouth. Then I started salivating and my mouth went numb. It looked like I was having a stroke and lasted for half an hour, even with copious amounts of water. excellent taste though earthy, with a hint of nettles. X)
    Edited by: "trog0" 22nd Feb 2011

trog0

I love the Dorset Nagas myself, but I have to dilute their strength with … I love the Dorset Nagas myself, but I have to dilute their strength with scotch bonnets when ever I make a relish or sauce with them. Only ever eaten a raw one once (actually a quarter of one) it felt like someone had set a thousand fires in my mouth. Then I started salivating and my mouth went numb. It looked like I was having a stroke and lasted for half an hour, even with copious amounts of water. excellent taste though earthy, with a hint of nettles. X)

Water wont do any good, would make it worse in fact. Should have drank milk.

dh058977

Water wont do any good, would make it worse in fact. Should have drank … Water wont do any good, would make it worse in fact. Should have drank milk.

Yeah I know, I was at work though and there was no dairy products available. It was fizzy tonic water as well which really didn't help. To be fair I was warned beforehand that it was hot.
    I usually have a pot of coleslaw nearby if I'm trying out a new chilli.

Edited by: "trog0" 22nd Feb 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846221
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416144
      3. I've got 2 for 1 codes to use at Thorpe Park/Sea Life, Yeoken vouchers, The…34
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831227

See more discussions