Groups

comet clearance

i am looking for a new fridge, going to buy from comet clearance. any advice because have not bought any thing from them before.

8 Comments

well its comet what advice do you want really? they are a well known company, some people hate them others think they are ok .

its simples!

the clearance site is the bidding site isnt it?

just let everyone else scrap over th price and dont put down yours until the last moment, if you think its still worth it.

ClarityofMind;5541448

the clearance site is the bidding site isnt it?just let everyone else … the clearance site is the bidding site isnt it?just let everyone else scrap over th price and dont put down yours until the last moment, if you think its still worth it.

In glasgow, comet clearance is just a shop that you can go in and buy electrical goods that have been returned or have cosmetic damage. :thumbsup:

Pick the one you want, exchange cash for goods, install in kitchen, use said appliance to keep foodstuff cool.
    It really is that simple.

esq3585;5541479

In glasgow, comet clearance is just a shop that you can go in and buy … In glasgow, comet clearance is just a shop that you can go in and buy electrical goods that have been returned or have cosmetic damage. :thumbsup:

oh I'm sorry I thought they meant this site...

clearance-comet.co.uk/

we have a comet clearance depot by us that supplies the clearance items, i purchased a lcd tv not much cheaper than brand new about £80 all the screws had not been put in properley also had the heads stripped. the screen did not fit into the surround properley, when i took it back i was told they have a lot of these problems, apparentley there technicians aren't very good according to the assistant, i also bought a ipod classsic, that was good but apparentley comet don't touch them they come from apple already refurbed:?

Original Poster

thanks for help, i think i will go for a brand new fridge

raa;5542504

thanks for help, i think i will go for a brand new fridge

Good choice:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)23
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1726
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1417