Groups

Comet Clearance Auction website

Has any body used the Comet Clearance Auction website?
    If so can you please post your thoughts and experience's,
    been watching a few item over the last few days and they seem to go quiet cheap.

19 Comments

I have not but a boy in work has used them and was very pleased.There was a small dent on the one side of the cooker that the website made him aware of before buying. Obviously you cannot see it when the cooker is in place in the kitchen

Original Poster

Thanks for your info summer, can you find out how long the delivery took and if the items still come with the warranty. Can't seem to find info on there website.

ukmonkey;4409735

Thanks for your info summer, can you find out how long the delivery took … Thanks for your info summer, can you find out how long the delivery took and if the items still come with the warranty. Can't seem to find info on there website.

No problem I will try to text him now

Original Poster

thesummerof69;4409873

No problem I will try to text him now

oh your so kind :-D

ukmonkey;4409735

Thanks for your info summer, can you find out how long the delivery took … Thanks for your info summer, can you find out how long the delivery took and if the items still come with the warranty. Can't seem to find info on there website.

It says on the front page on the website:

ALL ITEMS COVERED BY COMET’S 12 MONTH WARRANTY

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

after a Bosch washing machine and they normally come with a 2 years manufacturers warranty, do you think it will come with that..

A friend of mine bought a cooker from there and saved about £200. There was only a small dent on the side, which was detailed on the website. She did buy something else but I cant remember what it was. She got a warranty with the cooker.:thumbsup:

ukmonkey;4409894

oh your so kind :-D

His cooker was delivered in just under 10 days and yes he got a 12 month warranty.

Original Poster

Thanks for your help, guys..

my mum bought a washing machine of here saved £200 it had a little scratch on the side after she won the item she received a letter from them three days later with a date they were going to deliver they rang her day before it was being delivered to make sure it was ok it was delivered ten days ater auction they delivered hers on a sunday hope this helps

I bought my washing machine here about 6 months ago. £800 machine for £215. In adition to the Comet 12 month warranty, I also have a manufacturers 2 year warranty. Just send off the registration card, or do it online.

059;4410464

I bought my washing machine here about 6 months ago. £800 machine for … I bought my washing machine here about 6 months ago. £800 machine for £215. In adition to the Comet 12 month warranty, I also have a manufacturers 2 year warranty. Just send off the registration card, or do it online.

wow. that was a bargain you got there.:thumbsup: well done

Original Poster

Just won a £380 Bosch washer for £175+£29 delivery charge, says it is a used return with a couple of miner scratch marks.. Think we can live with a few scratch marks for a £180 saving..

ukmonkey;4419088

Just won a £380 Bosch washer for £175+£29 delivery charge, says it is a us … Just won a £380 Bosch washer for £175+£29 delivery charge, says it is a used return with a couple of miner scratch marks.. Think we can live with a few scratch marks for a £180 saving..

Was this comet price of £380 what model was it ?

Some people are stupid...

clearance-comet.co.uk/cgi…199

Bid is more than the strores price.

Or am i missing something?

you only get a six month warranty from the comet website

I cant believe how huch people bid on items that are damaged/or returned,dont get me wrong you can get a deal if what your bidding on has no inerest with others,i personly ring the stores and ask,i got a £380 laptop for £260 with 1 year warrenty 18 months ago & its still selling for £270 to £300 new,i only buy expensive items in major stores because of the hassel free repairs or replace policy,alot of major stores have sections with ex display,returned or recondition stock

Just shy of a year old bump oO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions