Found 3rd Dec 2009
Hi been trawling for comet code, got to get 3 laptops for kids noticed a posting for them so thought I would have a go so if you have one it would be much appreciated
Cheers Dave

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

Dont know about codes but 3% through quidco :thumbsup:

If they are available in store and you are buying three you can try your luck speaking to the store manager and trying to get a discount on the basis that you are buying three.

if you pm me I have a 10% code you can have

Original Poster

rotisman38;7094539

if you pm me I have a 10% code you can have

You’re a diamond got two at mo as will only let you buy 1 of each model to collect from store :x but you saved me nice bit of money there :thumbsup: will sort other one out later
Rep coming
Nice one big thanks
Cheers Dave
:santa:

Original Poster

Thanks peeps im well chuffed might be able to afford to buy the misses something now lol
rep coming

Original Poster

andyat2002;7094533

If they are available in store and you are buying three you can try your … If they are available in store and you are buying three you can try your luck speaking to the store manager and trying to get a discount on the basis that you are buying three.

Cheers tried that one in curry’s, comet, pc world, staples, comet was the only one that was ok but that was only a few bob. If you don’t ask you don’t get
Cheers for suggestion
:santa:

Original Poster

Thanks so much for all that helped all sorted now sweet as a nut
And to a certain someone who knows who she is lol get a life love
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769526
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114653
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2535
    4. word association Game74244927

See more discussions