Comet iPad's - Seems They Employ Morons!

Banned 24
Found 7th Mar 2011
I bought an iPad from Comet earlier and instead of the 32GB wifi I ordered, the checkout monkey has given me a 32GB 3G!

Happy Days!

24 Comments

That's a positive complaint!

Banned

I ordered a double cheeseburger last week and was given a single. I know what your going through. Except mine was a greasy monkey

Nice one

Original Poster Banned

I feel for your loss DangerGod

Banned

What is the price difference in the two anyway dime?

DangerGod

I ordered a double cheeseburger last week and was given a single. I know … I ordered a double cheeseburger last week and was given a single. I know what your going through. Except mine was a greasy monkey

bad times dg

http://www.oneinchpunch.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/burger_accuracy.jpg

£100 smackers usually.

DangerGod

tree fiddy

Original Poster Banned

Normally £100
DangerGod

DangerGod

But in this case tree-fiddy!

Banned

asayer

£100 smackers usually.

Nice

nice one dimebars - score

How weird is that I went bought one today as well from Comet & bought the 32gb 3G & the monkey gave me a 32gb WiFi..........

Original Poster Banned

I feel for your loss WheresMeNuts

Need to find a cheap data plan now................grrrrrrrr!

quick question for mate, could you use your iphone sim card in an ipad or do you need a separate plan and will a us ipad work over here as i heard they can lock them now if you try and use it over here for longer than 4 weeks or summat,thanks

I bought a computer from PC World about 10 years ago, also bought a £250 digital camera, when I got home they gave me a £600 digital camera!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha, needless to say I took it back to get the one I originally ordered.

Original Poster Banned

Errrr

Pass
Pass
and Pass!

I dont have an iPhone but I'd iamgine the micro si would work in the iPad. Then your constantly swapping between the 2.

I think the US iPad will work, but I read (unconfirmed) that they can now lock them also. Wouldnt surprise me, but seems far fetched

Banned

i tried using my PAYG sim in my O2 dongle because i had unlimited access. epic fail X)

cheers X)

Why do you need a data plan? Just take it back!

Banned

moose109

he wants to use the 3G i imagine

Surely sell it and then buy a Wi-Fi version, from the same bloke preferably

Do it enough times and it will be free!!

Original Poster Banned

moose109

Let me...................No!

My tesco micro sim from my phone worked for a whilst, apart from when I tried last week, but got a few from amazon for 2.79 each, disposable 1gb monthly ones, or on beat it's about 7.50 for a 3 month/3gb card
Post a comment
@
    Text