Groups

Comet Total Product Cover

Banned
    Anyone used this before?

I bought it with my 42" plasma nearly 3 years ago. Seems to be an intermittent fault - flickering on the screen - and wanted to know how they handle this kind of thing. With it being intermittent I reckon that their service centre wont find it - Sods law etc

If I am honest I'd rather they just gave me Comet vouchers to the value of the TV so I can get a new one. Do they then keep the duff one? Or can I keep it - its still watchable and I am sure I could find a use for it.

5 Comments

dont know but just wondered how u got on with that oven from B&Q?

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots;7693230

dont know but just wondered how u got on with that oven from B&Q?

What a saga. It is still sat there and they have no intention of selling it I think. The last time I was in I got another manager who tried to sell it for more than the previous manager!

Clowns.

I spoke to the kitchens manager who says to keep an eye on it - it may go discontinued. Then they will try harder to shift it.

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;7693259

they take away the old one if they cant fix it

Cool - thats what i wanted to know

You may not get anything if they can't find a fault.

We brought a 52 " tv last year with the 5 year warranty, when we brought the guy in the shop suggested we accidently drop while decorating after 4 1/2 years because they would actomatically change it for a new one. Hope this helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213624
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?919
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1637
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2590

See more discussions