Groups
    EXPIRED

Comet Vouchers?

Does anyone konw if curry's will accept gift vouchers for their competitors...I got a £50 gift voucher for comet, but they are sooooo rubbish compared to currys... (who are also rubbish but cheaper!)

7 Comments

There's always small print on those vouchers - if it says accepted at DSG Group, then Currys would accept them too.

Original Poster

I will never believe you are a woman emma..your some kind of superhuman price saving machine...

bazzaric

I will never believe you are a woman emma..your some kind of superhuman … I will never believe you are a woman emma..your some kind of superhuman price saving machine...

LMAO

Well I could prove it to you, but I don't think my boyfriend would be too happy!!!

Dont think Comet come under the DSG umbrella.

DSG = Currys, The Link, PC World, Dixons

Also they cant be used online unfortunatley :-(

Oooh I thought they were DSG. My bad!

you can always price match a product from currys or any other shop as i know comet do price match

amino

Dont think Comet come under the DSG umbrella.DSG = Currys, The Link, PC … Dont think Comet come under the DSG umbrella.DSG = Currys, The Link, PC World, Dixons Also they cant be used online unfortunatley :-(

Comet is or was part of the Kingfisher group- It used to be woolies, superdrug and MVC and something else oh yeah B & Q But it is 8 years since i worked for them so things could ave changed. If they still are part of that group you could maybe use them there!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846269
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2644
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …66114
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48410865

See more discussions