Groups

Comfortable Work Shoes !?

Bit of a strange thread I guess but here it goes anyway !. I'm on my feet at work constantly for between 4-8 Hours after which the shoes I wear become uncomfortable and my feet start to ache. I've had 2-4 Pairs within the space of 6 Months and none of them have really been comfortable, I guess it doesn't help when thery're cheap shoes either.

So thought I'd try getting some recommendations, I don't want to spend more then £35 and they need to look smart. I have wide feet aswell so it's more difficult to find a decent pair.

I've been thinking of getting some that are more like trainers but are still black and look smart as I could probably get way with them at work.

Any help ?

3 Comments

i find CAT shoes are very comfortable, i used to wear those when i was on my feet all day

Ahhh a kindred spirit lol
    I too am on a quest for comfy work shoes.
    I bought Footgluv from M&S and found them too be the most uncomfortable shoes ever !!!
    Perhaps i should have taken wide fitting but have never had to do that in past .They are far too tight .
    Have had Footgluv boots before and they were heaven so i recommend if you do fancy spending £35.00 ( which is what mine cost) the wider fitting ones might be best idea .
    Im back in trainers but liked shoes better .I felt they were bit more smart.
    If u have any success please let me know too
    Good luck

Original Poster

fskinner;3688586

i find CAT shoes are very comfortable, i used to wear those when i was on … i find CAT shoes are very comfortable, i used to wear those when i was on my feet all day

They do indeed look comfortable but a bit on the pricy side. I'll heading into town tomorrow to have a browse and I think I will probaly end up with some like s/Style/Boot?genericSizeType=M&sort=Featured&index=1#/UK/en-GB/Product.ajax.aspx/MS-S/17656M/36685]these , except in black and a cheaper version.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions