Groups

comfy gaming chair

anyone know.a.good comfy gaming chair what as a good back rest? round bout £100

11 Comments

Goliath Heavy Duty Chair Im roughly 14 stone and the padding keeps me floating. Can sit there for a good 5 hours straight gaming with no discomfort.

MrCollective

Goliath Heavy Duty Chair Im roughly 14 stone and the padding keeps me … Goliath Heavy Duty Chair Im roughly 14 stone and the padding keeps me floating. Can sit there for a good 5 hours straight gaming with no discomfort.

​I can vouch for this. I'm 19 stone and can comfortably work sitting on this for as long as needed. Had mine for 3 years now. Does need oiling and a tighten every year or so but aside from that it's great.

Look for something like this where the arms can be lifted so you can use it for keyboard usage. It make it's easier for gaming with a keyboard an mouse as you can get better posture without leaning on your arms and causing rsi.

http://www.staples.co.uk/content/images/product/GenesisExtraLarge/65/61/asset.736561.jpg

Original Poster

yeh I'm only about 9 to 9 half stone that Goliath looks a quality chair

Brand New Designed Racing Sport Swivel Office Chair in Black Red Colour amazon.co.uk/dp/…AEM

I got this chair off amazon for 75 quid and quite enjoy it. It's comfy and pretty decent quality. Only niggle is its a bit of a pig to build took me about about hour but it was worth it.

kester76

Look for something like this where the arms can be lifted so you can use … Look for something like this where the arms can be lifted so you can use it for keyboard usage. It make it's easier for gaming with a keyboard an mouse as you can get better posture without leaning on your arms and causing rsi.

While I can't vouch for this specific chair, I fully agree with your point, I used to get pain in my arm/shoulders due to not having good support for my arms while gaming, changed to better chair with good arms rests and problem went very quickly.

athunder

While I can't vouch for this specific chair, I fully agree with your … While I can't vouch for this specific chair, I fully agree with your point, I used to get pain in my arm/shoulders due to not having good support for my arms while gaming, changed to better chair with good arms rests and problem went very quickly.

Exact same problem I had, couldn't get close or high enough due to the arms of the chair being in the way, Made a massive difference. Would Love to get one of those hydrualic/electric lift desks.

kester76

Exact same problem I had, couldn't get close or high enough due to the … Exact same problem I had, couldn't get close or high enough due to the arms of the chair being in the way, Made a massive difference. Would Love to get one of those hydrualic/electric lift desks.

I also bought 1 of these, won't fit all chairs but I was able to remove the arm rest on mine and replace with this, makes using mouse much easier
    amazon.co.uk/dp/…p_1

athunder

I also bought 1 of these, won't fit all chairs but I was able to remove … I also bought 1 of these, won't fit all chairs but I was able to remove the arm rest on mine and replace with this, makes using mouse much easierhttps://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007CYBYI4/ref=pe_385721_37038051_pe_217191_31005151_M3T1_dp_1

​I've not seen approach before, how does it feel ?

kester76

​I've not seen approach before, how does it feel ?

feels ok, can sit back as much as you like to use mouse, could do with being a little longer as my hand is right at the end when resting on it, but good enough.

athunder

feels ok, can sit back as much as you like to use mouse, could do with … feels ok, can sit back as much as you like to use mouse, could do with being a little longer as my hand is right at the end when resting on it, but good enough.

​Everything that helps is a bonus
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. connect tablet27
      2. Jury service1620
      3. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      4. What laptop to choose?21

See more discussions