Comfy mens work shoes!

Found 13th Feb
Hi all,

I'm looking for a company who makes shoes that don't carve my feet to bits!

Are there any known company's who make really smart looking shoes but are comfy?

Thanks in advanced
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
I’ve always found Pod men’s shoes to be hella comfy.
If you're looking for comfort I don't think you can beat Hotter Shoes, but they aren't cheap.
Sketchers
Most comfy shoes can look a bit erm special.

The best smart and comfy shoes I have found is Wolf And Shepard Brogues, but they aint cheap.
A cheaper alternative may be sheep wool insoles - makes it feel like you're walking on rabbits. 33253810-69jOV.jpg
another brand to look at is camper
Rieker are good, though sold at silly prices in the UK generally - you can get some bargains from amazon de if you're vigilant. You'd need to know your EU size too, of course.

Boyf really likes his slip on suede Rockport shoes (bought thanks to HUKD ages ago).
Sketchers are superb.
Timberland - Sensorflex range. Pot luck you can pick them up sometimes in the Timberland Outlet stores if you have one nearby.

timberland.co.uk/tre…tml
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 13th Feb
Get sheep insoles already mentioned, you may find you need to go up 1/2 a size up in shoe size when you pop them in.
Itsbowtime3 h, 41 m ago

A cheaper alternative may be sheep wool insoles - makes it feel like …A cheaper alternative may be sheep wool insoles - makes it feel like you're walking on rabbits. [Image]

Oh man, I love that feeling
Second recommendation for rieker, I got these religiously from Amazon. No wearing in needed, I walk a lot each day on site visits and never had so much as a blister from them. Last about five / six months for me and probably longer if you don't do a lot of moving at work.
Also look pretty good at work
Amazon shoe link
I've been in the same predicament for a few years now, tried most of the major brands, not heard of some of the one's posted above,so will check out, what works for me is i've got 3 pairs of work shoes(clarkes, with an extra insole, sketchers and hush puppies) i wear a different pair every day, however they are not very stylish
Walked up to 15 mile a day in DeWalt. Cant beat em fir comfort and durability
Original Poster
Thanks all, my issue is more with the backs running on my Achillies Hill area of my foot.
Original Poster
sido22 h, 30 m ago

I've been in the same predicament for a few years now, tried most of the …I've been in the same predicament for a few years now, tried most of the major brands, not heard of some of the one's posted above,so will check out, what works for me is i've got 3 pairs of work shoes(clarkes, with an extra insole, sketchers and hush puppies) i wear a different pair every day, however they are not very stylish

I have some from Clark's, had them for about 4 years and I still need to plaster up!
joey135213th Feb

Second recommendation for rieker, I got these religiously from Amazon. No …Second recommendation for rieker, I got these religiously from Amazon. No wearing in needed, I walk a lot each day on site visits and never had so much as a blister from them. Last about five / six months for me and probably longer if you don't do a lot of moving at work.Also look pretty good at workAmazon shoe link

Watch out for them in Debenhams sales. I got a pair and were comfy from day 1.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants