Groups

Comic Books

Any members on here into comic books?

I have a few random ones lying around in a box at home and want to know the best place to get a price for them. Any ideas?

5 Comments

Original Poster

ame2607

I collect and sell comic books. I use ebay. Depending on what comic books … I collect and sell comic books. I use ebay. Depending on what comic books you have some can be quite a investment!

To be honest, most of them are stuff off QVC that my mum got suckered into buying years ago. Some are signed but I don't know if they are sought after or not.

I have collected all kinds of comic books since the age of 7 (34 now) and to be honest im buying more and more each week much to the annoyance of my partner X). Wouldn't know a good place to sell, maybe a comic convention if they do stalls?

Original Poster

ame2607

Can you make a list? Do they include COA?

They do indeed, i'll dig out later and make a list.

Original Poster

ame2607

Shouldnt have no problems selling them. If you send me a list i will give … Shouldnt have no problems selling them. If you send me a list i will give you a hand later

Thank you very much :-)

Snakeyes646

I have collected all kinds of comic books since the age of 7 (34 now) and … I have collected all kinds of comic books since the age of 7 (34 now) and to be honest im buying more and more each week much to the annoyance of my partner X). Wouldn't know a good place to sell, maybe a comic convention if they do stalls?

​Me too , a child hood hobby that could be worth thousands to me now ,and my pride and joy Marvel Avengers number 3 from 1963 , I'm not that old but I was just in the right flea market in Buffalo near Niagara at the right time a quite a few years back
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Competitions on HUKD712
      2. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
      3. word survey1316
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please35

See more discussions