Groups

Comic Relief - Dressing up

My Daughter has to go to school on Friday dressed as something ridiculous.

I thought maybe she could go wearing her jammies, then I thought coulda maybe dressed her as a baby but OH doesnt think she would like that with her being in Primary 1.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
    Ashley

16 Comments

my daughters school is doing the same...but asked them to dress in red!!!
    No problem for my little girl....the devil springs to mind!!! lol....only joking

she could go as a gift present all you would need is a box and some wrapping paper and a large ribbon and a bit of string to hold it on or same principle a jack in the box then she can dress up.my daughter liked going as a present as they gift the money to help others.

Original Poster

nlambert;4600016

my daughters school is doing the same...but asked them to dress in … my daughters school is doing the same...but asked them to dress in red!!!No problem for my little girl....the devil springs to mind!!! lol....only joking

I could dress all 3 of mine like this, lol.

Original Poster

linw;4600058

she could go as a gift present all you would need is a box and some … she could go as a gift present all you would need is a box and some wrapping paper and a large ribbon and a bit of string to hold it on or same principle a jack in the box then she can dress up.my daughter liked going as a present as they gift the money to help others.

Yeah I was thinking of dressing her up as an oxo cube, lol.

ooo same here...im sending son in nomral clothes but went to claires accessories and got a can of red spray and gonna colour his hair red!!!

Amy Winehouse... she's rather ridiculous

You could dress her up in a Celtic strip. I'm sure you'd think that was good for a laugh.....!!!!!

Smurf.

Original Poster

4leafed;4600424

You could dress her up in a Celtic strip. I'm sure you'd think that was … You could dress her up in a Celtic strip. I'm sure you'd think that was good for a laugh.....!!!!!

She'd never pass for one of the unwashed.

Original Poster

vengod;4600489

Smurf.

Hmmm interesting.

Britney spears when she was going mad... get a bald cap and a huge brolley and get you kid to beat up the teachers car lol

Spongebob square pants... get a big box and paint it yellow...

something like this would be easy
    [IMG]farm4.static.flickr.com/303…jpg?v=0[/IMG]
    2 friends recently went to a fancy dress like this

Garden gnome
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/radioassets/photos/2006/9/14/3623_2.jpg

Im going for this one for my daughter
    http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f21/craftygirlinaz/October2006326Small.jpg[/IMG]

love that photo!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1973
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3571353
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514148
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764603

See more discussions