Groups

Coming soon - Jolly Rancher Pop Tarts

Editor
    Introducing Jolly Rancher Pop Tarts ...... the latest food mash-up from Kelloggs! Soon be available in frosted watermelon, frosted green apple, frosted cherry.

"Pop-Tarts is bringing you a sweet and sour experience unlike any other with a flavor mashup for the ages."

Honestly, it sounds more like dessert than breakfast, but I would be tempted to try them at least once ..... if only they did blue Raspberry flavour!

Poss US only at this point, will update should anything else come to light

http://i.imgur.com/ZSosCd2.jpg

I'm not a fan of these mega sweet, sugar laden breakfast alternatives. But as a one off treat / experiement then I'd give it a go.

Source

14 Comments

As Jolly Ranchers aren't sold here anymore the chances of these being sold here are zero.

I remember these....the only sweets my mum would buy us as kids. Id love to be able to buy these just for the nostalgia.

mtuk1

As Jolly Ranchers aren't sold here anymore the chances of these being … As Jolly Ranchers aren't sold here anymore the chances of these being sold here are zero.

They are sold here in some places.. Poundland usually has them.. b&m and also American themed sweetshops that are all over the uk

Tescos do a limited selection of US pop tarts (for a ~50p premium) so these may show up on some shelves. Imagine these ones are especially sickly .

They've never put much effort into marketing pop tarts in the UK ever since that 'scandal' where a bunch of people gave themselves third degree burns grabbing them by the frosting side as soon as they came out of the toaster.

I really don't like the thought of these.. I loved the chocolate ones when I was younger.. and I think the strawberry. Now I couldn't eat anything sweet for breakfast.. guess like OP said it's nice to be able to try them once, wish they would do them in a variety pack or singles..

16+g of sugar in each pop tart.

Talk about solving the diabetes problem!

Original Poster Editor

Predikuesi

16+g of sugar in each pop tart.Talk about solving the diabetes problem!

Yeah it's madness!

If you want to experince these without purchasing then have a read of this. reddit.com/r/A…q4/

Jolly Ranchers Yes!
    Pop Tarts No!

To be honest - It isn't their worst idea
    http://cdn.foodbeast.com/content/uploads/2016/04/Pop-Tart-Soda-01-600x400.jpg
    Edited by: "nathan3007" 16th May

are jolly ranchers like spangles.

they'll probably be about £6 quid a box .. i never get why pop tarts are so expensive.

deadleg22

If you want to experince these without purchasing then have a read of … If you want to experince these without purchasing then have a read of this. https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/9wcte/reddit_whats_the_grossestnastiest_thing_thats/c0er6q4/

Well, that was a good distraction. I definitely didn't look for pictures to see if that was a real thing afterwards

We want Hot Pockets. Not this. Take note Mod.

X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …186477
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1848
      3. word association Game72844184
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1633

See more discussions