Onion Rings end 15th June

From 9th June - 13th July
    Mars Milkshake & Yorkie McFlurry

From 16th June - 13th July
    Cheese Melt Wedges
    Chicken Legend with bacon
    Big Tasty/ with bacon

28 Comments

getting excited about things which are coming soon to mcdonalds :? what ever floats your boat i guess

Banned

dataload;8617661

getting excited about things which are coming soon to mcdonalds :? what … getting excited about things which are coming soon to mcdonalds :? what ever floats your boat i guess

+1

WTF! :w00t:

Banned

ooeerr

get a life rings a bell.

Why don't they do cafe frappucino like in America? They are delicious

not diet friendly :cry: :-( haha

cheese melt wedges sound nice..... however when mcdonalds bring new things out, they never seem to last. Cant beat good old big macs,mc chicken sandwiches

i care so little i almost passed out......

KFC is better

Onion Rings?

Are these REAL rings of oinion or 5% chopped up onion and 95% batter and artificial flavourings..

Original Poster

I do have a life, but I have access to the mcdonalds employee site. So why not post it, let people know whats coming up!

nicster08;8619382

I do have a life, but I have access to the mcdonalds employee site. So … I do have a life, but I have access to the mcdonalds employee site. So why not post it, let people know whats coming up!

cos if anyone actually wanted the crap mcdonalds sell they would go and find out whats for sale on the menu

Banned

harsh man

poor lad is only letting people know........

cheers have some rep although i never eat that crap

nicster08;8619382

I do have a life, but I have access to the mcdonalds employee site. So … I do have a life, but I have access to the mcdonalds employee site. So why not post it, let people know whats coming up!

getting excited about things which are coming soon to mcdonalds and advertising the fact that you work there

Banned

dataload;8620151

getting excited about things which are coming soon to mcdonalds and … getting excited about things which are coming soon to mcdonalds and advertising the fact that you work there

it pays his bills and its a job....

Banned

dataload;8620151

getting excited about things which are coming soon to mcdonalds and … getting excited about things which are coming soon to mcdonalds and advertising the fact that you work there

the youth of today......its terrible isnt it:roll:

he should be out terrorising the neighbourhood with a knife in his back pocket

Banned

Mc Fail.

Blimey Cheese Melt Wedges sounds nice . Have to give them a whirl :thumbsup:

Banned

I care this much :

bykergrove;8620213

Mc Fail.

He plays for Cardiff City i believe :?

My maccy ds already sells onion rings :?

Original Poster

dataload;8620151

advertising the fact that you work there

I don't work there, I did a few years ago. When you leave they let you keep access to the employee site

Original Poster

choc1969;8620271

My maccy ds already sells onion rings :?

I know that's why I only put an end date for them.

Mars Milkshake Yum !!!

Can't believe some of the to***rs in this thread. So the guy works/worked at McDonalds, big deal - any job is better than no job.

This guy has posted some info and if you don't care about it, why post a snide comment? Why not just ignore the thread and move on?

oldmanhouse;8624732

Can't believe some of the to***rs in this thread. So the guy works/worked … Can't believe some of the to***rs in this thread. So the guy works/worked at McDonalds, big deal - any job is better than no job.This guy has posted some info and if you don't care about it, why post a snide comment? Why not just ignore the thread and move on?

no one was being nasty towards him, the whole world makes fun out of mcdonalds workers/ex workers and probably always will

you seem to care 10x more than he does, he didn't seem bothered by any comments and explained why he has access to the site, are you a mcdonalds manager?

would you like an apple pie with that?

Banned

dataload;8624878

no one was being nasty towards him, the whole world makes fun out of … no one was being nasty towards him, the whole world makes fun out of mcdonalds workers/ex workers and probably always willyou seem to care 10x more than he does, he didn't seem bothered by any comments and explained why he has access to the site, are you a mcdonalds manager? would you like an apple pie with that?

im taking it you havnt been far away from this country then:roll:

casparwhite;8629198

im taking it you havnt been far away from this country then:roll:

correct, i've been inside my house for years posting on an internet forum 12,992 times, no wait that's you

I guess SOME people could find this info exciting or useful so why not post a thread on it?!!?

P.S. Btw, my local chippy is doing an offer on battered sausages next week...Might make a post on it in a mo...:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is22
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169

See more discussions