Coming up to bonfire night ...

Found 18th Oct 2017Edited by:"davewave"
time for idiots to throw fireworks, hope their parents are proud.

Shocking footage shows a thug launching a firework onto a London bus and the rocket ricocheting around the vehicle. Terrified passengers can be seen ducking for cover as flashes of light explode over their heads in the footage.

The clip of what happened on board the bus, which travelling from Camden to Angel in Islington, was posted on Instagram by passenger Joe Listo-Rees.

Apostolos Filis, another witness, told ITV News: ‘It was really sudden. No one was expecting the attack. ‘They started attacking cars and bikes but then went on attacking the bus.’
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
scum breed scum
Predikuesi6 m ago

Cretins like this are running the police ragged all across the country. …Cretins like this are running the police ragged all across the country. Shops that sell them too soon are part of the problem though

You can buy cretins?
I'd like to know where to apply for the Fireworks Benefit.
Seems the only people in my area that buy fireworks are those that can't be bothered to work.
42 Comments
'A youth wearing a grey tracksuit'.

A grey tracksuit? You don't say.
scum breed scum
"Young family offered council flat with '**** you' scrawled on walls"

What's all this about then Dave?
Cretins like this are running the police ragged all across the country. Shops that sell them too soon are part of the problem though
Predikuesi6 m ago

Cretins like this are running the police ragged all across the country. …Cretins like this are running the police ragged all across the country. Shops that sell them too soon are part of the problem though

You can buy cretins?
OldEnglish13 m ago

"Young family offered council flat with '**** you' scrawled on …"Young family offered council flat with '**** you' scrawled on walls"What's all this about then Dave?

dunno, but looks like you don't get free housing and need to work for a living, especially in a major city.
Edited by: "davewave" 18th Oct 2017
Saturn6 m ago

You can buy cretins?

Yes, they’re a bit like bangers, but more volatile. Best stand well back if you’re near one
I'm confused as to the purpose of this post... Is it to remind us that some kids are bad, or to just remind us it's bonfire night soon? As both are known by everyone, you highlighting kids being idiots just influences them to do it more.

Completely pointless post in my opinion.
Fireworks rule, big up the festival of lights tomorrow.

Yeah there's idiots around who do stupid things such is life hardly news and hardly the first time its happened, but lets put it in perspective shall we man throws firework people call for tougher controls, man runs people over, no one shouts for tougher rules on cars.
JohnnyRoller5 m ago

I'm confused as to the purpose of this post... Is it to remind us that …I'm confused as to the purpose of this post... Is it to remind us that some kids are bad, or to just remind us it's bonfire night soon? As both are known by everyone, you highlighting kids being idiots just influences them to do it more.Completely pointless post in my opinion.

I'd say it was just a rant really. I feel like that when I see the scummy scroatbags.
Segata-Sanshiro6 m ago

Fireworks rule, big up the festival of lights tomorrow.Yeah there's idiots …Fireworks rule, big up the festival of lights tomorrow.Yeah there's idiots around who do stupid things such is life hardly news and hardly the first time its happened, but lets put it in perspective shall we man throws firework people call for tougher controls, man runs people over, no one shouts for tougher rules on cars.

It's weird, we've had a few lorries and cars running people over recently, haven't we?
Saturn18 m ago

You can buy cretins?

32273207-rE1l4.jpg
It all went downhill once they stopped corporal punishment and made it an offence to hit kids.
Destard18 m ago

It all went downhill once they stopped corporal punishment and made it an …It all went downhill once they stopped corporal punishment and made it an offence to hit kids.

From what I've heard, it's allot more complicated and while hitting a child may cause immediate compliance, it could cause longer term problems e.g. increased aggressive behaviour.

I knew people who grew up pre-hitting ban who were still a***holes.
hah, pretty funny prank though
just curious, did you have fireworks at home or go to firework displays when you were a kid?
eset1234542 m ago

just curious, did you have fireworks at home or go to firework displays …just curious, did you have fireworks at home or go to firework displays when you were a kid?

Both. Adults were always in charge of fireworks...a sparkler under supervision was about the max we even had access to as kids, what about you, did you have fireworks at home as a kid?
Segata-Sanshiro1 h, 51 m ago

Fireworks rule, big up the festival of lights tomorrow.Yeah there's idiots …Fireworks rule, big up the festival of lights tomorrow.Yeah there's idiots around who do stupid things such is life hardly news and hardly the first time its happened, but lets put it in perspective shall we man throws firework people call for tougher controls, man runs people over, no one shouts for tougher rules on cars.

One man throws fireworks,

...or multiple gangs of kids throw fireworks in each major city across the UK and cause long term injuries to random members of the public.
I support my dear friend Dave.
Fireworks should be restricted from public sale. Strictly licensed etc.

With all the terrorists around it would probably be very easy to make a bomb out of them.

Then there are idiots like in the guy in the video.
tregs1 h, 44 m ago

[Video]

Great video response, thanks
I'd like to know where to apply for the Fireworks Benefit.
Seems the only people in my area that buy fireworks are those that can't be bothered to work.
Can't wait for the thugs to find the Surrey Heath. Watch those house prices drop
SJHan24 m ago

I'd like to know where to apply for the Fireworks Benefit.Seems the only …I'd like to know where to apply for the Fireworks Benefit.Seems the only people in my area that buy fireworks are those that can't be bothered to work.

I think you get your child with ADHD to injure another and then the rest will have PTSD and flashbacks and be traumatised for life. Thus the circle of benefits is complete. All Children and adults in the household on benefits for life.
Edited by: "Dawsy" 18th Oct 2017
are firework worth the risk ? risk-ed.org/pag…htm

who knows, if we ban anything that injures ~1000 per year, there isn't much around to live for for some...may be we have an on-line referendum system that allows voting on how to deal with those who abuse others
Edited by: "splender" 19th Oct 2017
davewave9 h, 47 m ago

One man throws fireworks, ...or multiple gangs of kids throw fireworks in …One man throws fireworks, ...or multiple gangs of kids throw fireworks in each major city across the UK and cause long term injuries to random members of the public.

How many people die on the roads, how many people get stabbed, kids are thrill seekers they will find it wherever
Dawsy8 h, 14 m ago

I think you get your child with ADHD to injure another and then the rest …I think you get your child with ADHD to injure another and then the rest will have PTSD and flashbacks and be traumatised for life. Thus the circle of benefits is complete. All Children and adults in the household on benefits for life.

So you laugh at peoples mental states? Better to label them touble making scum etc and write them off then be greatful for the leaps we've made in understanding the brain. Or better yet go back even further and label them as being possessed by evil spirits.
Segata-Sanshiro51 m ago

How many people die on the roads, how many people get stabbed, kids are …How many people die on the roads, how many people get stabbed, kids are thrill seekers they will find it wherever

A firework is more dangerous than a knife...weird logic to deal with knives but not fireworks. I just want to be greatful for our society.
and the award for the daily mail thread of the day goes to .....
Edited by: "Infractionboi" 19th Oct 2017
Segata-Sanshiro3 h, 25 m ago

So you laugh at peoples mental states? Better to label them touble making …So you laugh at peoples mental states? Better to label them touble making scum etc and write them off then be greatful for the leaps we've made in understanding the brain. Or better yet go back even further and label them as being possessed by evil spirits.

I'm far from laughing at peoples mental states as I personally have suffered mental health issues myself. My Niece recently died of leukemia at just six years old.
My reference to PTSD was from a TV program where indeed some "scum" as you call it got knifed as a teenager and was claiming he could no longer leave the house. But was partying with friends and stealing cars.
It's those types of people who are indeed laughing at everyone.
Edited by: "Dawsy" 19th Oct 2017
Nothing new, kids being doing things with fireworks for years (1880's at least)!. Oh the woe when its not down a badger set but on a bus....
Edited by: "groenleader" 19th Oct 2017
Dawsy1 h, 45 m ago

I'm far from laughing at peoples mental states as I personally have …I'm far from laughing at peoples mental states as I personally have suffered mental health issues myself. My Niece recently died of leukemia at just six years old. My reference to PTSD was from a TV program where indeed some "scum" as you call it got knifed as a teenager and was claiming he could no longer leave the house. But was partying with friends and stealing cars.It's those types of people who are indeed laughing at everyone.

In your opinion, because you are not a trained psychologist so dismiss the fact mental problems and emotional problems especially in boys is normally expressed as anger and they engage in risky or illegal behaviour for the momentary thrill
Dawsy1 h, 48 m ago

I'm far from laughing at peoples mental states as I personally have …I'm far from laughing at peoples mental states as I personally have suffered mental health issues myself. My Niece recently died of leukemia at just six years old. My reference to PTSD was from a TV program where indeed some "scum" as you call it got knifed as a teenager and was claiming he could no longer leave the house. But was partying with friends and stealing cars.It's those types of people who are indeed laughing at everyone.

We'll put, ignore the trolls
Segata-Sanshiro14 m ago

In your opinion, because you are not a trained psychologist so dismiss the …In your opinion, because you are not a trained psychologist so dismiss the fact mental problems and emotional problems especially in boys is normally expressed as anger and they engage in risky or illegal behaviour for the momentary thrill

So are you suggesting it's okay to throw fireworks and commit crime if you have recognised mental health issues and anyone who is not a trained psychologist has no relevant opinion?
Dawsy1 h, 13 m ago

So are you suggesting it's okay to throw fireworks and commit crime if you …So are you suggesting it's okay to throw fireworks and commit crime if you have recognised mental health issues and anyone who is not a trained psychologist has no relevant opinion?

I'm suggesting you learn not to judge others with contempt and then make sweeping derogatory generalisations
Segata-Sanshiro7 m ago

I'm suggesting you learn not to judge others with contempt and then make …I'm suggesting you learn not to judge others with contempt and then make sweeping derogatory generalisations

That's a little judgemental of you to judge Dawsy.
davewave2 m ago

That's a little judgemental of you to judge Dawsy.

Saying "those types" and saying about benefits for the whole family etc as if mental illness is a excuse isnt judgemental?
Segata-Sanshiro13 m ago

Saying "those types" and saying about benefits for the whole family etc as …Saying "those types" and saying about benefits for the whole family etc as if mental illness is a excuse isnt judgemental?

I didnt say that and why should you or I judge that comment, isn't that judgemental?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants