Groups
    EXPIRED

Comment Awaiting Moderation

You can look at my HotUKDdeals profile to see what sort of member I've been. Not THE most helpful, but I reckon I've been reasonably helpful. I've used For Sale/Trade more than a dozen times too. Point is, I'm not showing signs of someone untrustworthy, neither am I new. Also I've never had any sort of warning from any HUKD staff.

Why then have my last two comments , made in the past week or so, been marked as 'Awaiting moderation'? I didn't, and have never put any swear words in any of my posts, so I running short of reasons for this new measures.

If anyone has any thoughts please chip in, or if a HUKD staff would like to explain, that'll most welcome.

This sort of thing could make people who aren't too bothered about commenting, to lose interest in posting comments on HUKD.

6 Comments

I don't know why your comments are being put into moderation. However, there is a thread in Feedback that may help hotukdeals.com/fee…571
    Edited by: "tregs" 28th Jul 2014

Original Poster

tregs

I don't know why your comments are being put into moderation. However, … I don't know why your comments are being put into moderation. However, their is a thread in Feedback that may help http://www.hotukdeals.com/feedback/why-posts-being-a-queue-for-moderation-1956571

Thanks. I know the problem now!

I did try to do a search for this issue before posting. Thanks for the link.

I left the UK temporarily about a year ago, but the thing is I've been posting on this site since then and never had a problem! I've probably made about 200 comments( didn't actually count them ) since leaving the UK. I guess it's a new non-UK IP rule.

Oh well, at least I understand now.

Original Poster

Even the last comment was, and probably this one would be sent to the queue X) X)

its a common bug - expect it fixed some time in 2016

Original Poster

chocci

chocci

faster than usual
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions