Comment in post that i didn't write

Found 19th Oct 2011
I came across this post

hotukdeals.com/tag…176

I never posted in it but shows a post from me.

Anyone any ideas why?
Community Updates
Misc
36 Comments
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001379903/Denial_answer_2_xlarge.png
http://popsop.com/wp-content/uploads/budweiser_fifa.jpg
First things first OP, do you have a wife as the post suggests?
. http://houstonperformancetrucks.com/images/smilies/rasta.gif
DangerGod

First things first OP, do you have a wife as the post suggests?

Maybe the OP is the wife.
Shengis

Maybe the OP is the wife.

Surely she would have been able to work out that her husband posted it then? or am i being optimistic oO
Yes i have a wife. We have never owned a washer dryer. I dont type my post like that. I dont drink or smoke. Chance we be nice but with 4 kids its impossible. Im so confused. sunday is my day off, and im pretty sure we where out that sunday having a meal for may 2 year olds bday.
xoddsockthiefx

Yes i have a wife. We have never owned a washer dryer. I dont type my … Yes i have a wife. We have never owned a washer dryer. I dont type my post like that. I dont drink or smoke. Chance we be nice but with 4 kids its impossible. Im so confused. sunday is my day off, and im pretty sure we where out that sunday having a meal for may 2 year olds bday.

[img]t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLYpoodIWFz8w_fjN0omxNweJ0Pf6vjxCQNtWgRgz7HEk4IdsbX-zNH70TWA[/img]
OP, I'm surprised you couldn't work this one out for yourself.

Somebody went to considerable time and effort to hack into your account to make a post about a washing machine and then handed control of your account back to you... oO
lock the doors !!!

[img]t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUIigWWjym2AdczGDMA2eCER9TZT8kSTLo56Y00MN81LiTn50nfA[/img]
jonny619447

OP, I'm surprised you couldn't work this one out for yourself. Somebody … OP, I'm surprised you couldn't work this one out for yourself. Somebody went to considerable time and effort to hack into your account to make a post about a washing machine and then handed control of your account back to you... oO

The thought had crossed my mind lol maybe im having a mid life crisis (im 30)
jonny619447

OP, I'm surprised you couldn't work this one out for yourself. Somebody … OP, I'm surprised you couldn't work this one out for yourself. Somebody went to considerable time and effort to hack into your account to make a post about a washing machine and then handed control of your account back to you... oO

it happens, someone hacked mine to ask how to make rice pudding......'tis true !
xoddsockthiefx

The thought had crossed my mind lol maybe im having a mid life crisis (im … The thought had crossed my mind lol maybe im having a mid life crisis (im 30)

what brought that post to your attention anyway?
[img]t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThG5YRwgeJl2ulBwpJs6OeIcdHx1ktcJSqZJjknlnvK9_nv-cRrA[/img]

This could be me soon.
xoddsockthiefx

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThG5YRwgeJl2ulBwpJs6OeIcdHx1ktcJSqZJjknlnvK9_nv-cRrA[/img]This could be me soon.

Give it 20 years will also be your wife.
[/quote]
what brought that post to your attention anyway?
[/quote]

It was in my recent activity, viewing on a laptop bottom right of page.
Edited by: "xoddsockthiefx" 19th Oct 2011
hahaha DG that made me pmsl X)
DangerGod

My wife is 10 year older than me, (41 today) and she looks younger than me

Edited by: "xoddsockthiefx" 19th Oct 2011
richp

it happens, someone hacked mine to ask how to make rice pudding......'tis … it happens, someone hacked mine to ask how to make rice pudding......'tis true !

lol, how very random X)
DangerGod

hey we cant all be married to the same woman........... (_;)
You must have been hukdraped... Maybe that needs a little work...
YOU HAVE ILLEGALS SQUATTING IN YOUR ATTIC TROLLIN ON YOUR INTERNETZ,QUICK FONE THE INTERWEBZ POLICE
Story op I thought it would be funny, will delete the post for you.
issue has no been solved, while i had gone out of the room my wife decided to browse HUKD and so ended up posting on said thread, silly cow lol.
xoddsockthiefx

issue has no been solved, while i had gone out of the room my wife … issue has no been solved, while i had gone out of the room my wife decided to browse HUKD and so ended up posting on said thread, silly cow lol.

xoddsockthiefx

Yes i have a wife. We have never owned a washer dryer. I dont type my … Yes i have a wife. We have never owned a washer dryer. I dont type my post like that. I dont drink or smoke. Chance we be nice but with 4 kids its impossible. Im so confused. sunday is my day off, and im pretty sure we where out that sunday having a meal for may 2 year olds bday.

i still vote senile.
xoddsockthiefx

issue has no been solved, while i had gone out of the room my wife … issue has no been solved, while i had gone out of the room my wife decided to browse HUKD and so ended up posting on said thread, silly cow lol.

X) I'm afraid we are going to have to arrest you now for wasting police time !
xoddsockthiefx

My wife is 10 year older than me, (41 today) and she looks younger than me

She's getting on a bit in truth & you should ditch her for a younger one.

xoddsockthiefx wife is 10 year older than me, (41 today) and she looks … xoddsockthiefx wife is 10 year older than me, (41 today) and she looks younger than me

and that is because you are married with children, it ages all men.

So who is lying then?

Taken from washing machine thread:

Hi Definitely check the filter. My wife never knew and ours did the same. … Hi Definitely check the filter. My wife never knew and ours did the same. It can get clogged up with fluff Read manual if you not sure how to do it. Try first as it might be a simple thing. Or you will be paying a lot of money for a call out that you could solve yourself

Then you say:

xoddsockthiefx

xoddsockthiefx

So your saying you have never had a washer dryer, and your wifes wife is saying you have had one.

What is your wife saying about this?

Edited by: "jonny619447" 20th Oct 2011
Jonny what man knows the difference between a washing machine and a kettle - in fact can any man identify any kitchen appliance
So, instead of asking the wife if she had posted on the thread, you instantly jump to some kind of conspiracy?

Are people following you on a day to day basis?
bossyboots

Jonny what man knows the difference between a washing machine and a … Jonny what man knows the difference between a washing machine and a kettle - in fact can any man identify any kitchen appliance

Yes I can actually.

The wife
she had a washer dryer before i got with her. Thats why i was so confused, and my wife never uses HUKD so i didnt think it could have her. Anyway, clearly im not mad after all.
bossyboots

Jonny what man knows the difference between a washing machine and a … Jonny what man knows the difference between a washing machine and a kettle - in fact can any man identify any kitchen appliance

don,t be silly bossy i know what a dishwasher looks like...........

http://my.opera.com/edwardpiercy/homes/files/French-Maid-1.jpg
This thread made me lmfao
arrr so your wife had a wife before she got with you

well done bro for turning her back
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions