Groups

Commenting on HUKD...esp on laptop / computer deals...

Ufffff... when I see a deal, I expect people to vote cold ONLY if the same model and specs are available at a cheaper price elsewhere ..

If you want to otherwise help, you can even point out similar specs with other makes/models but they HAVE to be cheaper than this deal...

I just dont understand people who suggest better specs at supposedly 'slightly higher prices' - if you keep trading up, you will keep spending more money...simple as....

There...I've got it out of my system.. back to lazing around on HUKD...

13 Comments

been posted before.....

Banned

Cool story bro

Posts like these tend to make people click your profile then go to submitted deals and vote everything cold.

Just like I'm doing now oO

"HAVE to be cheaper" - Why? If I found a similar machine with a better screen more ram and HDD, faster graphics, cpu and HDD and a Blu-Ray writer for just 99p more you seriously wouldn't want to know?

Just pour an ice cold can of lager over your head. You will feel much better for it.

dtovey89

Posts like these tend to make people click your profile then go to … Posts like these tend to make people click your profile then go to submitted deals and vote everything cold.Just like I'm doing now oO

...Unsuccessfully as the handful of deals the OP has posted are all expired, but I understand the principal of what you are saying (_;)

dtovey89

Posts like these tend to make people click your profile then go to … Posts like these tend to make people click your profile then go to submitted deals and vote everything cold.Just like I'm doing now oO

Wouldn't advertise that fact if I were you. I received a warning for doing that to a person posting multiple deals from the same promotional sale

Edited by: "trog0" 6th May 2011

Original Poster

Do you really think I care that you voted cold??? I just wish people understood that a lot of us searching here for deals are working on a budget...its not everyone who has wads of cash and can trade up....

dtovey89

Original Poster

wombat6025

"HAVE to be cheaper" - Why? If I found a similar machine with a better … "HAVE to be cheaper" - Why? If I found a similar machine with a better screen more ram and HDD, faster graphics, cpu and HDD and a Blu-Ray writer for just 99p more you seriously wouldn't want to know?

Of course I'd want to know but please post it as a separate deal...It gets far more visibility that way...besides, where does one draw the line - at 99p, 10 quid, 20 quid...its just too controversial...just my 2c...

jupe17

Of course I'd want to know but please post it as a separate deal...It … Of course I'd want to know but please post it as a separate deal...It gets far more visibility that way...besides, where does one draw the line - at 99p, 10 quid, 20 quid...its just too controversial...just my 2c...

In my hypothetical case of course the deal has been posted already - but obviously you hadn't spotted it

I and most other folks here will continue to be as helpful as we can - I understand what you mean about budgets but someone reading a deal might be happy to be reminded of a £50 / £100 more expensive option. I do agree that folks shouldn't vote a deal cold just because there's a better significantly more expensive option.
    Edited by: "wombat6025" 6th May 2011

Only same exact model and spec for computers? Asking for a bit much aren't ya?

Cheap turds are still cack however ya look at it = cold deal IMO

Edited by: "roadrunner1" 6th May 2011

Some people are really petty and bets ignored.

jupe17

Do you really think I care that you voted cold??? I just wish people … Do you really think I care that you voted cold??? I just wish people understood that a lot of us searching here for deals are working on a budget...its not everyone who has wads of cash and can trade up....

I was joking. I couldn't do it anyway as all your submitted deals are expired.

But really, get a grip. Players are gonna hate.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764173
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891820
      3. word association Game72744167
      4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2955

See more discussions