Groups

Comments in the threads

Is it just me or is it when I look ast a thread it says like 1 comment or what every many there is in there, but when I open the thread there is not that amount in there .

7 Comments

dunno but yours said 0 and there was 0 until now

Sometimes people delete their comments, but it still shows that one was made ...i think

Banned

sometiomes folk delete posts, or have them deleted for them, also if it says say 1 reply and theres maybe 5, it takes a while for it to update

I think the counter on the database lags behind the actual number in the thread. Eventually it catches up ... I think.

Afterburner;6493657

I think the counter on the database lags behind the actual number in the … I think the counter on the database lags behind the actual number in the thread. Eventually it catches up ... I think.

Unless it's a Big Gay1 thread, then it never catches up with them all!

It said 6 comments so im assuming it counts the OP? is that right? if it is this should make it 7 comments.

Which it has

Banned

davidn84;6494058

It said 6 comments so im assuming it counts the OP? is that right? if it … It said 6 comments so im assuming it counts the OP? is that right? if it is this should make it 7 comments.Which it has

no it doesnt include the op
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions