Common Sense Wins,Islam4UK Fails

I should think so too
    news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

no mad cows please

Boothy rules
    - rufus bezak

Interesting discussion OP
    - rufus bezak

islam4uk has now beeen banned under counter terrorism laws effective 12/1/2010
    - casparwhite

209 Comments

good

:thumbs up:

Banned

Result

i think they knew they would be killed if they done it tbh.

But were they ever seriously going to go ahead with it? It was a publicity stunt and it worked very well....

The publicity aspect of this insidious idea did work a treat, unfortunately, but I'm glad they're not going ahead with it, as I think it would have caused a LOT of trouble.

Hoped it would have gone ahead, then people could see what Islam truly stands for.

D.

Banned

dapunk;7500098

Hoped it would have gone ahead, then people could see what Islam truly … Hoped it would have gone ahead, then people could see what Islam truly stands for.D.

One group's idea of Islam.

Or does the BNP represent all white people?

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;7500129

One group's idea of Islam.Or does the BNP represent all white people?

please refrain from posting in this thread

thankyou

FilthAndFurry;7500129

One group's idea of Islam.Or does the BNP represent all white people?

Exactly mate. A few bad apples (and that's all they are) don't represent everyone else!

Reported your thread to be un-expired OP.
    I hope whoever did it is ashamed!

Good job.

Original Poster

thesaint;7500322

Reported your thread to be un-expired OP. :)I hope whoever did it is … Reported your thread to be un-expired OP. :)I hope whoever did it is ashamed!

Thanks

Banned

Quite right too, the "protest" was always set out for their publicity and in many ways the group behind it broke the law, both inciting hatred and terror laws, glad to see the group is going to be outlawed.

EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO AIR THEIR OPINIONS THOUGHT THIS NATION WAS
    BUILT ON FREEDOM OF SPEECH :whistling:.....IM SURE THOUGHTLESS AND PETTY MINDED COMMENTS ARE NOT TRULY APPRECIATED.....
    HMMM MAYBE THIS DEBATE SHUD GO ON NEWSNIGHT...I THINK NOT

if a bunch of Hindus/Christians/Sikhs etc wanted to protest in a Muslim country they would either be killed/put in prison/kick out the country.

to bad England has gone soft.

black gerbil1;7501389

if a bunch of Hindus/Christians/Sikhs etc wanted to protest in a Muslim … if a bunch of Hindus/Christians/Sikhs etc wanted to protest in a Muslim country they would either be killed/put in prison/kick out the country.to bad England has gone soft.

I get the impression that's how many people (you included) would like the situation to be as far as ALL Muslims are concerned in the UK. Criticising them for doing so, yet calling for the same disgusting rule of law over here!? Hypocrite anyone?

i am beginning to think some people have a lack of education. Just because a few people think they represent Islam doesn't mean they speak for every Islamic person

Just as a previous comment stated not everyone has the same views as the BNP. Why are there alot of dumb people nowadays.

rufus bezak;7501416

I get the impression that's how many people (you included) would like the … I get the impression that's how many people (you included) would like the situation to be as far as ALL Muslims are concerned in the UK. Criticising them for doing so, yet calling for the same disgusting rule of law over here!?

no I dont.
    khy86;7501425

i am beginning to think some people have a lack of education. Just … i am beginning to think some people have a lack of education. Just because a few people think they represent Islam doesn't mean they speak for every Islamic person

no I dont.

Can we please keep this on topic and not turn it into the usual anti muslim debate. The topic is about the march being cancelled which i think it is clear the majority of muslims are also pleased about. Unfortunately many comments are made that are unfounded and it sparks off a bad community spirit on HUKD. Thanks

amibees;7501452

Can we please keep this on topic and not turn it into the usual anti … Can we please keep this on topic and not turn it into the usual anti muslim debate. The topic is about the march being cancelled which i think it is clear the majority of muslims are also pleased about. Unfortunately many comments are made that are unfounded and it sparks off a bad community spirit on HUKD. Thanks

It's good that that hateful march was cancelled, but many people use it to tar ALL muslims with the same brush, with is obvious form some of the comments here so far. It is about more than the march being cancelled.

So Islam4UK wins then. As they got the publicity that they aimed for.

Banned

DarkKnight;7501848

So Islam4UK wins then. As they got the publicity that they aimed for.

also sparking mass hate amongst both communties and uneeded tension, as can be seen from the small snapshot within this community.........not is it enough that they fight between themselves in middle eastern countries, they also bring it here. this country is tolerant and built on acceptance and minorities seem to want to undermine what makes this country great

as ive said before if they feel so strongly about it, why dont they get off their lazy backsides and do something about it over there so we dont have to intervene

Banned

amibees;7501452

Can we please keep this on topic and not turn it into the usual anti … Can we please keep this on topic and not turn it into the usual anti muslim debate. The topic is about the march being cancelled which i think it is clear the majority of muslims are also pleased about. Unfortunately many comments are made that are unfounded and it sparks off a bad community spirit on HUKD. Thanks

Sorry Amibees, I'm not sure how you've come to this conclusion. Source? Certainly from what I have seen, it looks completely the opposite. (There are a few exceptions, granted.)

Atlast! The march was nothing but a publicity stunt. Moronic group just wanted headlines

Banned

black gerbil1;7501389

if a bunch of Hindus/Christians/Sikhs etc wanted to protest in a Muslim … if a bunch of Hindus/Christians/Sikhs etc wanted to protest in a Muslim country they would either be killed/put in prison/kick out the country.to bad England has gone soft.

Well said that man, There again we would'nt get such an easy ride in a muslim country full stop:whistling:

guv;7502157

Sorry Amibees, I'm not sure how you've come to this conclusion. Source? … Sorry Amibees, I'm not sure how you've come to this conclusion. Source? Certainly from what I have seen, it looks completely the opposite. (There are a few exceptions, granted.)

This thread is totally useless and seeks only to enforce a one sided biased view, since my thread has been deleted. You can't have this sort of discussion if peoples opinions are censored, and it makes any such topic or post useless.

Let Chowdry march so all can see his hate and the hate of his followers.

D.

Banned

amibees;7501452

I know there are exceptions, however the majority of muslims i know silently supported this action.

There are muslims in this country who were outraged by these guys actions, ( i work with 1 such person ) but you didnt see any of the muslim leaders in the media showing their dis-approval for there actions

dapunk;7502224

This thread is totally useless and seeks only to enforce a one sided … This thread is totally useless and seeks only to enforce a one sided biased view

The OP is a BNP supporter, has an England flag as an avatar, and regularly starts "questionable" threads about minorities.

So, I wouldn't say it's useless to him, as it always gets him a good reaction. Take it for what it is.

Banned

thesaint;7502234

The OP is a BNP supporter, has an England flag as an avatar, and … The OP is a BNP supporter, has an England flag as an avatar, and regularly starts "questionable" threads about minorities.So, I wouldn't say it's useless to him, as it always gets him a good reaction. Take it for what it is.

Please will the mods draw the op's attenion to the fact that the public displaying of the st Georges flag is totally un-acceptable in england

Banned

dapunk;7502224

This thread is totally useless and seeks only to enforce a one sided … This thread is totally useless and seeks only to enforce a one sided biased view, since my thread has been deleted. You can't have this sort of discussion if peoples opinions are censored, and it makes any such topic or post useless.Let Chowdry march so all can see his hate and the hate of his followers.D.

Wasn't your's a 'one-sided, biased view'?

You spoke of the questionable things in the Koran and ignored that many religious texts of that era have similarly outdated ideas, including the Bible.

This group is to Islam as the Westboro Baptist church is to Christianity. But you seem to want to tar all members of that religion, including the ones who have criticised this march, with the same brush.

Banned

lottysdad08;7502249

Please will the mods draw the op's attenion to the fact that the public … Please will the mods draw the op's attenion to the fact that the public displaying of the st Georges flag is totally un-acceptable in england

Unfortunately it has been somewhat hijacked by the less desirable members in society. It's a shame that it has happened but surely you can't fail to have noticed it.

thesaint;7502234

has an England flag as an avatar.

What is wrong with that? :? Are you one of these that thinks it's not correct to show any heritage at all?

FilthAndFurry;7502250

Wasn't your's a 'one-sided, biased view'?You spoke of the questionable … Wasn't your's a 'one-sided, biased view'?You spoke of the questionable things in the Koran and ignored that many religious texts of that era have similarly outdated ideas, including the Bible.This group is to Islam as the Westboro Baptist church is to Christianity. But you seem to want to tar all members of that religion, including the ones who have criticised this march, with the same brush.

Unfortunetely 5000 gay people executed in Iran since 1980 apparently isnt an outdated idea.

D.

Banned

Syzable;7502260

What is wrong with that? :? Are you one of these that thinks it's not … What is wrong with that? :? Are you one of these that thinks it's not correct to show any heritage at all?

As much as I'm a fan of the patron saint of herpes, one can't fail to have noticed how it has been hijacked by the far-right in this country.

Plus nationalism is a little passée, non?

Banned

I am in no way a racist, so please dont try to make out i am, i am just sick and tired of being told that we can-not be patriotic in our own country.

thesaint:has an England flag as an avatar

I suggest you go to a muslim country and tell them to take their national flag down and see what reaction you get.

I in no way support racist view's, however england has become far too tolerent to these minority groups.

P.s. My closest freind, and Best man at my wedding is a Muslim

Banned

dapunk;7502265

Unfortunetely 5000 gay people executed in Iran since 1980 apparently isnt … Unfortunetely 5000 gay people executed in Iran since 1980 apparently isnt an outdated idea.D.

No, it's an abomination.

It's similarly an abomination in Uganda where they are seeking to make it a capital offence (that means the death penalty for being gay).

84% of Ugandans are Christians.

But I don't use that despicable example for all Christians.

lottysdad08;7502249

Please will the mods draw the op's attenion to the fact that the public … Please will the mods draw the op's attenion to the fact that the public displaying of the st Georges flag is totally un-acceptable in england

Far from it. I live in England, and I am proud for my son to wear his England T-shirt etc, etc.
    You are not stupid, and no exactly to what I refer.

lottysdad08;7502277

I suggest you go to a muslim country and tell them to take their national … I suggest you go to a muslim country and tell them to take their national flag down and see what reaction you get.

Why would I want to do that?

Syzable;7502260

What is wrong with that? :? Are you one of these that thinks it's not … What is wrong with that? :? Are you one of these that thinks it's not correct to show any heritage at all?

See above. I hope you are not stupid too.

lottysdad08;7502228

I know there are exceptions, however the majority of muslims i know … I know there are exceptions, however the majority of muslims i know silently supported this action.There are muslims in this country who were outraged by these guys actions, ( i work with 1 such person ) but you didnt see any of the muslim leaders in the media showing their dis-approval for there actions

If they silently supported it how would you know?

And look at the last 3 paragraphs in the link in the OP (just a start)...

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61480
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2150
    3. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller33
    4. word association Game73944536

See more discussions