Community Shield Man City Vs Chelsea

Found 5th Aug
I’ve never ever heard such a pathetic crowd atmosphere in all my life ! From both Sides ! Just goes to show money can’t buy heart and passion in fans !
Community Updates
Misc
21 Comments
Both clubs would be nowhere if they weren't bought by Billionaires.
They just got lucky in being selected as a rich man's play thing.

Long gone are the days of it just being a sport.
Things were better in the war.
I remember when these were just fields.
Bring back white dog sh-height.
Mars Bars are getting smaller.
... and other ramblings
It's a pre-season charity game so one for the tourists maybe as it's a fiendly really.
If you want a pathetic crowd, go to the Liberty Stadium, Swansea.
I also thought the atmosphere was poor but you have to remember that each club gets a pittance of the Wembley capacity e.g. for FA Cup final they get 25K each so 40 thousand neutral fans.

Today will be between 30-35K so a fair few neutrals as well. Why I hate Wembley stadium.
It will be different next year when Liverpool win the league.
shabbird3 m ago

I really hope they do i love there support fans are always vocal ! And manager is Box Office ! An I ain’t even Scouse !
chimp14uk3 h, 56 m ago

If you want a pathetic crowd, go to the Liberty Stadium, Swansea.

Wouldn't happen to be a Cardiff fan would we
shabbird3 h, 42 m ago

Let's hope so Shabbs
shabbird10 h, 3 m ago

Liverpool fan in predicting to win the league shocker.
themachman9 h, 0 m ago

Let's hope so Shabbs

Its our year. But just in case,

34617179-JzugY.jpg
g8spur2 h, 43 m ago

Liverpool fan in predicting to win the league shocker.

I predicted Arsenal last season . I predict Spurs will be out of champion league next season.
You heard it first here so just a heads up.
shabbird2 m ago

I predicted Arsenal last season . I predict Spurs will be …I predicted Arsenal last season . I predict Spurs will be out of champion league next season. You heard it first here so just a heads up.

I think its going to be between LFC , Man Utd
themachman25 m ago

I think its going to be between LFC , Man Utd

It will be LFC and Man City. With Jose fighting with his players, no way they will win this.
Chelsea and Arsenal have got new manager excuse. Shame about Caan going as he scored vital goals
but good to see sturidge fit/scoring
shabbird34 m ago

It will be LFC and Man City. With Jose fighting with his players, no way …It will be LFC and Man City. With Jose fighting with his players, no way they will win this. Chelsea and Arsenal have got new manager excuse. Shame about Caan going as he scored vital goalsbut good to see sturidge fit/scoring

One thing I've learnt is man utd always come back. I can see Jose going tbh
Think most man utd fans want him gone anyhow. Think man city are going to have a bad season and will only manage 3rd or 4 th
themachman19 m ago

One thing I've learnt is man utd always come back. I can see Jose going …One thing I've learnt is man utd always come back. I can see Jose going tbh Think most man utd fans want him gone anyhow. Think man city are going to have a bad season and will only manage 3rd or 4 th

Yes they will get top 4. Spurs the big loser this season IMO. New home stadiums always take time to settle.
They struggled at Wembley and will be the same. Can see Jose going as well.. he wants more money but the squad
is huge and most players don't even get a game a season.
I forgot to tag you in this season predictions competition. It closed yesterday. Click me.
Edited by: "shabbird" 6th Aug
shabbird3 h, 37 m ago

I predicted Arsenal last season . I predict Spurs will be …I predicted Arsenal last season . I predict Spurs will be out of champion league next season. You heard it first here so just a heads up.

Spurs not finishing top 4 is predicted every year. I'm pleased we keep on disappointing!
Looking forward to the new season.
Fantastic expectations, amazing revelations.
g8spur9 h, 6 m ago

Spurs not finishing top 4 is predicted every year. I'm pleased we keep on …Spurs not finishing top 4 is predicted every year. I'm pleased we keep on disappointing!

Chelsea seem more like the team to miss out on the top 4 rather than Spurs.
This week could define their season if some big names leave.
Do people really expect a good atmosphere at a friendly game?
Some people count the community shield as an honour.
Some people!.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants