Groups

COMMUNITY SHIELD tickets

does anyone know where and when to purchase them from!

I went last year but have lost the contact details!

4 Comments

I'd have thought go to the ground and pick them up from their. Oh but if you are a Man U fan, I suppose the jouney from London would be a bit too far.

Seriously I'd go in person to the club's ticket office.

See ticket info on this link:
    ]http//ww…339

Original Poster

thanks for the info! last year i bought from fa i think but i cant find the what number i dialed last year!

yeh! man utd fan! i paid £15 last year!

has anyone bought them??

I was lucky enough to get them for £15 last year as well. No Chance this year, phoned Man Utd on Monday cheapest tickets £30 and only £5 discount for children, children went for half price last year as well. Maybe if you are willing to wait until last min they will do same as last year. Remember we were panicking tickets would not arrive in time, think a lot of people who purchased tickets never had them delivered in time.

They went on sale to the general public this morn, and I think there might be some £15 tickets available again if you check here:

manutd.com/def…339

I'm going to try ringing...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions