Groups
    EXPIRED

Comp-win some of the years best Selecta CDs

Our Christmas competition is always a bit special. You can win some of the years best Selecta CDs including albums from The Killers, Lostprophets, Tom Waits and Mylo and we'll bung in, as a special Christmas bonus, twenty more of the CDs featured on the Selecta during the year. All you have to do is answer the question below, fill in your details and hit submit [you might want to search for a huge clue on The Killers page, just put their name in the artist Search box over on the left . Good luck and have a Very Merry Christmas!

The Killers come from which city?

Los Angeles?
    Las Vegas?
    Sidcup?

pinnacle-entertainment.co.uk/com…php

7 Comments

Thanks again + for the answer

Thanks for this one and the other 100's of comps etc you find - amazing.

Cheers thanks for the compy

thanks for the comp and the answers, u must live ur life for the benfit of other with all the comps u post on here

Original Poster

lb1977

thanks for the comp and the answers, u must live ur life for the benfit … thanks for the comp and the answers, u must live ur life for the benfit of other with all the comps u post on here

I just love the thrill of the hunt...

Many thanks for the post.

Out of interest, do you win much yourself ?

Johnnypanic

Original Poster

johnnypanic

Many thanks for the post.Out of interest, do you win much yourself … Many thanks for the post.Out of interest, do you win much yourself ?Johnnypanic

Would you believe... 'Nope'... not a sausage... but hopefully others will from the finds...

I guess im not one of the lucky ones...

mind you... I make up for it with more than my fair share of multiple freebies...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist66
      2. Win The Chocolate & Gin Collection from Hotel Chocolat @ Express2022
      3. Win a year’s supply of Quicke’s cheese @ The Simple Things1313
      4. Win Viking’s 11-day Caribbean cruise @ Classic FM, Smooth Radio, Heart Radi…1616

See more discussions