Groups
    EXPIRED

comp winners

does anyone ever win any of these comps ???

10 Comments

ive not one

Well i guess some people do.
    I just bought a wii and wii fit board off someone on here that he won in a comp

Unfortunately i don't win that much ... although i did win 50 quid of free fuel from capital fm when they were doing that a couple of months ago lol.

Yes some people have won things. There is a thread somewhere on here, not seen it for a while though. I'm sure some nice member will find it and post the link.

No not me

hotukdeals.com/ite…956 Just reading this, not won anything at beginning of thread...won loads since. :thumbsup:

Banned

I win now and then.
    Recent wins, Remote control helicopter.
    £600 garden shed.
    er
    er
    er
    Hoping to win improve your memory course :-D

I won tickets to T in the park this weekend!!!!

Banned

Maldini14;5693125

I won tickets to T in the park this weekend!!!!

Cool!
    If it's the one near Edinburgh take some clothes pegs for your nose as they wee all over the place.
    Have a nice time, we did.:thumbsup:

I have won a digital camera (back when hardly anyone had one), Ipod speakers worth £120, Bluetooth speaker worth about £80, approx £40 in vouchers for play.com over a few comps

This year I have won 9 books (one for someone else, 8 for me), approx 25 balls (combination of footballs, cricket balls and rugby balls) and just won 2 tickets to see McFly concert (really good tickets) and meet and greet them before the concert.

kelly_o_fanatic;5695572

I have won a digital camera (back when hardly anyone had one), Ipod … I have won a digital camera (back when hardly anyone had one), Ipod speakers worth £120, Bluetooth speaker worth about £80, approx £40 in vouchers for play.com over a few compsThis year I have won 9 books (one for someone else, 8 for me), approx 25 balls (combination of footballs, cricket balls and rugby balls) and just won 2 tickets to see McFly concert (really good tickets) and meet and greet them before the concert.

Oh yea, and just over £300 of wilkinson plus vouchers too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?55
      2. Battery drain on iOS 1155
      3. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?11
      4. breakfree holiday passwords67

See more discussions