Groups
    EXPIRED

Compact digital camera

Well I've already got a mid-range Panasonic lumix camera, and I need a compact that I can carry with me most of the time.
    I've seen the wi-fi Nikon one on here and was tempted but wasn't overly impressed with sample pictures.

Basically looking for the best deal on the best compact digital camera, In the range of £100, most probably go to £120. :thumbsup:

Thanks.

11 Comments

TBH I'd actually recommend a mobile phone.

Just a quick browse on Argos and I found this:
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm
    Looks nice.

and this:
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm
    Well known Manufacturer.

Original Poster

Yeh, I don't really want a phone, they aren't usually as good as a dedicated digital cam. Interesting ones there thanks for your help.

Anyone who's got a compact camera they'd recommend?

Fuji F30
    great pics and vids and easy to use!
    Highly reccommended - I did a lot of homework b4 buying this!

Original Poster

Yeh the Fuji seem's to be the better camera according to people on here, and of course yourself. I'll do some hunting for the best price.

Take a look at Tecno ( part of Jessops ) for the Fuji F31, they have it for £112 ( ish ) using discount code OOTD5, newer and cheaper than the F30.;-)

Original Poster

Yeh I noticed the Fuji F31 at jessops. Jessops are doing free pictures for a year with all digital cameras. I'll check out Tecno.

Problem Child

Yeh the Fuji seem's to be the better camera according to people on here, … Yeh the Fuji seem's to be the better camera according to people on here, and of course yourself. I'll do some hunting for the best price.

Fuji's are the better camera - [url]www.fujifilm.co.uk[/url] have refurbs at fab prices.

Original Poster

I think brand new off tecno for £112 is a smashing deal.
    Thanks for the link, the refurb shop has a bunch of great deals as well.

I doubt it but there not many other good online stores or even normal shops that have this any cheaper?

Problem Child

I think brand new off tecno for £112 is a smashing deal.Thanks for the … I think brand new off tecno for £112 is a smashing deal.Thanks for the link, the refurb shop has a bunch of great deals as well.I doubt it but there not many other good online stores or even normal shops that have this any cheaper?

You are welcome, Tecno is the cheapest that I have found anywhere, and they are reliable.;-)

Original Poster

Ordered, thanks for the help, if this work out ok which I presume it will, I'll no doubt use tecno again.

Problem Child

Ordered, thanks for the help, if this work out ok which I presume it … Ordered, thanks for the help, if this work out ok which I presume it will, I'll no doubt use tecno again.

Great, I have used Tecno quite a few times without any problems whatsoever, good luck with your new camera.;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills23
      2. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?69
      3. Curry haggle price?910
      4. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)11

See more discussions