Expired

Compact Digital Camera with Optical Zoom for c£40

2 replies
Found 14th Nov 2007
Good evening,
My 10 yo daughter is after a digital camera for Christmas, as with most 10 year olds she is prone to break/lose things and so I don't want to break the bank on a camera.
What I would like is a compact digital camera with optical zoom and good picture quality, as most photos would be for e-mail rather than printing, the number of mega-pixels is not that important. 3.0 MP would be plenty.
Can anybody point me in the direction of a retailer that is selling similar or does anybody have a second hand camera (it would need to be boxed with manual and all accessories).
Many thanks in advance.

3 Comments

You won't get a optical zoom camera at that price i don't think, 3mp and a half decent camera yeah. Optical zoom comes in at around £50-£60. I'll have a check of some retailers though, might get lucky.

You can get a Kodak 5mp 3x optical zoom camera for £39.99 from Kodak.It's a refurbished model and come with a 6 month guarantee.

Link here ]click

The model no is C533.

Delivery cost £2.....so all in £41.99

Original Poster

muckypup

You can get a Kodak 5mp 3x optical zoom camera for £39.99 from Kodak.It's … You can get a Kodak 5mp 3x optical zoom camera for £39.99 from Kodak.It's a refurbished model and come with a 6 month guarantee.Link here ]click The model no is C533.Delivery cost £2.....so all in £41.99

That is perfect!:thumbsup: Many thanks and Merry Christmas.:santa:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is this junction box wired properly??1015
    2. Foo fighters presale code.2222
    3. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…46
    4. What's this on my neighbours roof?1517

See more discussions