Found 14th Dec 2017
Hi,

Anyone recommend a lightweight phone with the following specs:

4G
Dual Sim
At least Quad core
Screen less than 4 inches
Lightweight -120g or less.

Must be lighter and more compact than the iPhone SE.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Samsung S8+ is very good, only downside is if you have 2 sims you can't use the memory slot (some people say they have managed to squeeze one in but its all in the same space)
Not too sure how many screens are less than 4 inches as well as having the rest of your wishlist
As above, I'm not sure you'll meet your expectations here.
badger260953 m ago

Not too sure how many screens are less than 4 inches as well as having the …Not too sure how many screens are less than 4 inches as well as having the rest of your wishlist

That's why i'm asking, I couldn't find any during a quick google search, other than the Jelly Pro (which is too small).
Was just hoping someone with a phone other than what i've googled may offer up a suggestion
Sharpharp44 m ago

That's why i'm asking, I couldn't find any during a quick google search, …That's why i'm asking, I couldn't find any during a quick google search, other than the Jelly Pro (which is too small).Was just hoping someone with a phone other than what i've googled may offer up a suggestion

My missus was looking for something similar a while back and drew a blank. Good luck in your search
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants