Groups

Company Intranet

Anybody help ?

I'm about to create a company intranet, if I create the HTML code in dreamweaver and store the site on the server, can more than one person access the same page at once ?

Thanks

4 Comments

Yes html files are just downloaded and not shared, however if there are any databases on the Intranet pages such as mysql some record / table locking method is normally used.

>can more than one person access the same page at once ?

Well if it couldn't the real internet would not work very well would it :-D

Only one person at a time could use Amazon or ebay.

You could imagine people saying "Would the person using the Amazon site please hurry up as I want to use it"

Original Poster

guilbert53;8133492

can more than one person access the same page at once ?Well if it … >can more than one person access the same page at once ?Well if it couldn't the real internet would not work very well would it :-DOnly one person at a time could use Amazon or ebay.You could imagine people saying "Would the person using the Amazon site please hurry up as I want to use it"

Sorry, tried to reply earlier, but someone else must have been using this page.

Original Poster

jennyrocks;8133386

Yes html files are just downloaded and not shared, however if there are … Yes html files are just downloaded and not shared, however if there are any databases on the Intranet pages such as mysql some record / table locking method is normally used.

Thanks, thought so, just wasn't 100%
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Sky subscription68
      2. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)913
      3. Help sought - Cheap(est) smartphone with Standard SIM for short period of u…11
      4. Which Kodi Add-ons?33

See more discussions