Company of Heroes on IOS Ipad £13.99

Posted 16th Feb
apps.apple.com/gb/…812

Company of Heroes is now on IOS! Amazing game! Please note, it is single player campaign and skirmish mode only no multiplayer. It also only for Ipads. I bought it yesterday and its exactly like the PC original with touch controls.
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
I agree with cloud tiger, the purpose of this site is to find products that have been reduced in price
22 Comments
Why is this a deal ? Have you noticed it’s also $13.99 ? Yet again we are ripped off ...
CLOUD_TIGER16/02/2020 14:45

Why is this a deal ? Have you noticed it’s also $13.99 ? Yet again we are r …Why is this a deal ? Have you noticed it’s also $13.99 ? Yet again we are ripped off ...

It's one of the best RTS games ever made and you can play it on an Ipad. You won't find anything of this quality of game on a mobile device
stevo1716/02/2020 14:47

It's one of the best RTS games ever made and you can play it on an Ipad. …It's one of the best RTS games ever made and you can play it on an Ipad. You won't find anything of this quality of game on a mobile device

It a deal though is it.... That’s it’s price... If it was £5.99 it would be a deal...
CLOUD_TIGER16/02/2020 14:48

It a deal though is it.... That’s it’s price... If it was £5.99 it would b … It a deal though is it.... That’s it’s price... If it was £5.99 it would be a deal...

That should read it’s not a deal.
If you enjoy this type of game it will be the best 13.99 you'll spend m8
stevo1716/02/2020 14:52

If you enjoy this type of game it will be the best 13.99 you'll spend m8

Yes m8 but this is a site for posting ‘deals’ gedit ?
CLOUD_TIGER16/02/2020 14:55

Yes m8 but this is a site for posting ‘deals’ gedit ?

I think it's a great deal m8
stevo1716/02/2020 14:57

I think it's a great deal m8

Ok I can see where this is going. Enjoy the game. Bye.
Hi, it's £13.99 and there still in app purchase! I would expect to pay for any extras at this price .
Rolefitleader16/02/2020 15:04

Hi, it's £13.99 and there still in app purchase! I would expect to pay for …Hi, it's £13.99 and there still in app purchase! I would expect to pay for any extras at this price .

Actually the in app purchases are for free downloadable content. I have the game. It’s great. BUT it’s not a deal.
Great game, shame about the multiplayer
CLOUD_TIGER16/02/2020 15:10

Actually the in app purchases are for free downloadable content. I have …Actually the in app purchases are for free downloadable content. I have the game. It’s great. BUT it’s not a deal.

A deal doesn't always have to be money off, you can spend 50, 60 hours on this game and it was only released on the 13th of Feb, so you're not going to get a price cut yet.
stevo1716/02/2020 15:19

A deal doesn't always have to be money off, you can spend 50, 60 hours on …A deal doesn't always have to be money off, you can spend 50, 60 hours on this game and it was only released on the 13th of Feb, so you're not going to get a price cut yet.

I don’t think you are getting it..
I agree with cloud tiger, the purpose of this site is to find products that have been reduced in price
Exactly, this is hotukdeals not hotukrrp
I agree with cloud tiger as well, should be posted when there’s a price drop
marcgreen1116/02/2020 15:49

I agree with cloud tiger as well, should be posted when there’s a price d …I agree with cloud tiger as well, should be posted when there’s a price drop

I don’t care, if a few people buy this game because of this post, then it’s a hot deal for them as it was for me.
stevo1716/02/2020 16:00

I don’t care, if a few people buy this game because of this post, then i …I don’t care, if a few people buy this game because of this post, then it’s a hot deal for them as it was for me.

Be even better when it’s a cheaper
Edited by: "marcgreen11" 16th Feb
stevo1716/02/2020 15:19

A deal doesn't always have to be money off, you can spend 50, 60 hours on …A deal doesn't always have to be money off, you can spend 50, 60 hours on this game and it was only released on the 13th of Feb, so you're not going to get a price cut yet.

hotukdeals.com/pub…les

@stevo17

12Permanent offer,

especially if there is no deadline.
Example
Free to Play games, free apps, trial period offers, YouTube videos (like movies, animes or documentaries) and items listed at RRP (like newly released products). Most deals with a due date at the last day of the current year if posted many months before, especially if it was already available the previous year(s) etc.
Edited by: "B.B" 16th Feb
stevo1716/02/2020 16:00

I don’t care, if a few people buy this game because of this post, then i …I don’t care, if a few people buy this game because of this post, then it’s a hot deal for them as it was for me.

Rules don’t apply to stevo17 though init ...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants