Groups
    EXPIRED

Company that Embroiders polo shirts?

I'm looking for a good deal for embroidering polo shirts for the local Scout Unit. I have the design as a .gif file. I have tried googling for this but I'm having trouble sifting through the hundreds of companies that do this sort of work!

Does anyone know of a good deal, or can anyone recommend a good company?

Rep to be awarded!

thanks.

9 Comments

Try these guys embroideryloft.com/
    They have a massive range,and as long as you are buying a few items. There should be no set-up charges. All the other Companies I tried wanted a set-up fee for using my own artwork. I think the guy to speak to is called Peter Castle:thumbsup:
    Let me know how you get on:)

Original Poster

brucem, thanks for the link. Assuming that you ordered from them, was there any problem with the order coming from America?

Sorry that should have been embroideryloft.co.uk/
    The guy to speak to is Peter Castle. He does all my stuff for Le mans every year and his prices are usually pretty good. Looking at my invoice I paid £9.50/£10.00 for polos. Obviously it will depend on which brand of polo you choose.

If you want it more local, try your local school outfitters. They tend to know a local company.

Original Poster

Thanks for the help. Rep added:thumbsup:

try [url]www.directboot.co.uk[/url]

they do work wear and maybe what you need

You could try
    johnkemp.co.uk/abo…htm
    They are based in Kirkwall but do orders all over the UK

My uncle has a machine at his workplace in nottingham and could probably offer a competitive price if you're interested?
    PM me if you would like me to make enquiries with him for you.
    xxx

Original Poster

Thanks to all for your help with this:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Galaxy Note 8 grey import23
      2. PC Build - Budget £70011
      3. Dreams bed sale.43
      4. Unfair Dismissal33

See more discussions