Groups

Comparing MW 2 Graphics between Xbox 360, PS3 & PC

Banned
    Was suprised how badly the xbox came out. The pc isn't neccesarily a good comparison as the graphics card used was probably of the high end and one that most couldn't afford to own

13 Comments

I would say the Xbox looks better than the PS3 and the graphics card use was a £120 ATI 5770

ryman1000;6952739

http://uk.gamespot.com/features/6240138/index.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=features&tag=features;title;2

According to that then the ps3 looks sharper and more detailed then the xbox
    obviously pc is in a dfferent catagory.

The PS3 is a port for god sake. They just copy it all and make it work on the PS3 it doesn't test the system.
    Such detailed comparisons are pointless I never pay that much detail to my games and I think those who do really need to have a reality check.

Xbox 360 version does look more appealing but as said its a port. But why compare to such an extent be happy with what you have and enjoy.

Original Poster Banned

tonyg1962;6952817

I would say the Xbox looks better than the PS3 and the graphics card use … I would say the Xbox looks better than the PS3 and the graphics card use was a £120 ATI 5770

Not biased towards the PS3, owning an xbox not a PS3 but the light and details on the reeds and bush's looks much better. The PS3 also has graphics layering meaning that it layers the image over it's self giving better quality graphics, where as the xbox's processing power is unable to cope with this unfortunately

"Outside of a few blurry textures on the PlayStation 3, the two console versions look largely the same. "

Whats gameplay like on a pc then? Would it be as reliable as a ps3?

Yeah I think the xbox is slightly better too. Pc better than both though obviously

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;6952886

The PS3 is a port for god sake. They just copy it all and make it work on … The PS3 is a port for god sake. They just copy it all and make it work on the PS3 it doesn't test the system.Such detailed comparisons are pointless I never pay that much detail to my games and I think those who do really need to have a reality check.Xbox 360 version does look more appealing but as said its a port. But why compare to such an extent be happy with what you have and enjoy.

Know what your saying, me neither you may notice side by side but in game running around shooting things in all directions, I don't pay much attention to such details

blu-ray is hampering the ps3 in certain aspects:

"we see the 360 rendition transition from a medium-quality texture to the full version in just one second via an HDD install, while it takes four seconds streaming from DVD. The PS3 version on the other hand takes eight full seconds, kicking off with a very low-quality asset that you don't see at all on 360."

as has been said before, the console versions look similar with the 360 outdoing it slightly in certain areas but nowhere near as much as it did in MW1.

the same is with assasins creed 2. framerate lag and tearing on the ps3 version are abundant (3/4x more than the 360 version)...

as has been said enough times, if you have friends with a 360, get mw on that. if your friends own ps3's, get that. if you own a pc, get over it.

oh yeah, and the source for the quote is here:

eurogamer.net/art…e=1

Duno why you have said the xbox looks so bad, looks the same as the ps3. Take it ur a ps3 fanboy.

the PC obviously will look loads better

Original Poster Banned

Chidda;6953096

Duno why you have said the xbox looks so bad, looks the same as the ps3. … Duno why you have said the xbox looks so bad, looks the same as the ps3. Take it ur a ps3 fanboy.the PC obviously will look loads better

Quite the opposite, don't own a PS3, own an xbox and prefer it to PS3. I'm not biased, I just thought lighting and detail in graphics was better on PS3 :?

ryman1000;6953223

Quite the opposite, don't own a PS3, own an xbox and prefer it to PS3. … Quite the opposite, don't own a PS3, own an xbox and prefer it to PS3. I'm not biased, I just thought lighting and detail in graphics was better on PS3 :?

I'm gonna rep you for that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions