Comparison of 3G Internet Providers

I'm going to buy the Motorola Droid from Expansys, which is unlocked so I'm trying to work out who to get a contract with. The most important thing for me is the 3G capabilities of the providers. Is there a site somewhere that compares all of the providers for their 3G speeds and prices?

2 Comments

If the 3G capabilities are you most important factor then claimed speed and prices are not so important. Look ]here to see who has transmitters where you spend most of your time. Look out for UMTS transmitters also take into account land and buildings that may affect you. A transmitter that is closest but behind a hill may not be as good as one further away but in line of sight.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7240619

I thought that deal came with a contract? My mates from Expansys came … I thought that deal came with a contract? My mates from Expansys came with a T Mobile contract.

You can get it with a T-Mobile contract, but you can also buy it unlocked. I don't think the contract they give you is very good value.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Better watch out for these...912
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763956
    3. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    4. GOT Leaks again514

See more discussions