Compatible charger for ezbook 3 jumper pro

Found 7th Sep 2017Edited by:"sotomonkey"
Quite disappointed with this purchase as among other things the charger lead is very short and it sounds like the charger is shorting inside a bit.

Any ideas where I could get a charger that would be compatible with it? Preferably with a UK plug.

Looks like it's 12volt, 3amp charger.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Original Poster
telferraz3 h, 5 m ago

I got this - …I got this - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07383SK35/ref=ox_sc_mini_detail?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A9MPLHP3DSMPY

Thanks. Out of interest; how long is the lead?

Cheers
Scrap that - whilst the lead is pretty long and the charger power rating & tip are all compatible & right size I'm afraid that its not charging my latest v4 model. if you have the v2 model with which it does work the charger is around 3m long in total. damn shame but the search continues...
I'm also interested in this. first impressions of the netbook are good, but the i'm not a fan of using uk/ usa/ eu adaptors for daily charging.
Original Poster
funlovincriminal28th Nov

I'm also interested in this. first impressions of the netbook are good, …I'm also interested in this. first impressions of the netbook are good, but the i'm not a fan of using uk/ usa/ eu adaptors for daily charging.

Have you noticed how laptop lids is conducting electricity when the charger is plugged in? Really noticible if you run your fingers over it.
I ended up getting this charger.

aliexpress.com/ite…O1s

Took a while to come, but works spot on and no adapters needed. It was supplied with a UK plug
I have heard good things about this

ebay.co.uk/itm…649

Just ordered one to test. Probably 3 weeks to get it delivered though.
telferraz2nd Nov 2017

Scrap that - whilst the lead is pretty long and the charger power rating & …Scrap that - whilst the lead is pretty long and the charger power rating & tip are all compatible & right size I'm afraid that its not charging my latest v4 model. if you have the v2 model with which it does work the charger is around 3m long in total. damn shame but the search continues...

Did you ever find a compatible charger?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants