Groups

COMPETITION: BE IN FOR A CHANCE OF WINNING CALL OF DUTY MW 2 or GTA STORIES OF LIBERTY CITY XBOX 360 WINNER ANNOUNCED

This will be running for a week so near enough EVERYONE has a chance to post

Rules: ANYONE CAN ENTER, NEW OR OLD MEMBERS YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR NEIGHBOUR!

Reason i wana get rid of this is that ill be buying BFBC2 as i have 10th prestige in it and seeing though as i received it free from here! why not give it away again.

DETAILS OF HOW TO ENTER ARE BELOW!

Hey guys its out of a choice of those 2 games now(obviously mw2 is worth more but its up to you)

Edited time due to football match!

89 Comments

Original Poster

WINNER IS Juliet Bravo

MarzBarz;8103070

TO ENTER YOU MUST POST IN MY COMMUNITY THREAD IN A CHANCE TO WIN THIS … TO ENTER YOU MUST POST IN MY COMMUNITY THREAD IN A CHANCE TO WIN THIS COMPETITION. http://fo.lk/community/all/discussedGOOD LUCK!

Whats the community thread!?

Original Poster

mum2b;8103097

Whats the community thread!?

My thread is there :-) just look for it.

Banned

another poor attempt to give something away so fools will post in the blimin folk thing ... thanks but fish tanks

Original Poster

Why the hate G?

dog_cop;8103133

another poor attempt to give something away so fools will post in the … another poor attempt to give something away so fools will post in the blimin folk thing ... thanks but fish tanks

Got to admit this is better than the other very poor attempts like post here if you dont like me or pointless quizzes.

Banned

MarzBarz;8103205

Why the hate G?

if your giving the game away why not just give it away , but trying to get some cheap votes for the folk thing is cheeky

Count me in :thumbsup:

Banned

dog_cop;8103236

if your giving the game away why not just give it away , but trying to … if your giving the game away why not just give it away , but trying to get some cheap votes for the folk thing is cheeky

Its within the rules - mods have said its ok.

dog_cop;8103236

if your giving the game away why not just give it away , but trying to … if your giving the game away why not just give it away , but trying to get some cheap votes for the folk thing is cheeky

But the Mods are allowing it :whistling:

Banned

vibeone;8103253

Its within the rules - mods have said its ok.

and pm` ing all and sundry pleading for votes ?... ah well crack on .. dulls ville Arizona

can u not link direct to your folk thread?

Banned

dog_cop;8103280

and pm` ing all and sundry pleading for votes ?... ah well crack on .. … and pm` ing all and sundry pleading for votes ?... ah well crack on .. dulls ville Arizona

Comedy not your strong point?

Banned

vibeone;8103287

Comedy not your strong point?

and being popular is definitely not your strong point either .. what with the comedy avatar :roll:

in b4 tears and tantrums from mr popular running to the mods

Banned

dog_cop;8103299

and being popular is definitely not your strong point either .. what … and being popular is definitely not your strong point either .. what with the comedy avatar :roll:in b4 tears and tantrums from mr popular running to the mods

Irony level EXTREMELY high considering

Banned

vibeone;8103310

Irony level EXTREMELY high considering

nah factual and concise .. thats all it takes .. anyway should you not be pm`ing the rest of the site vote begging :roll:

Can we do this then? Make a thread to advertise our FO.LK community thread to get people to post? :thinking:
    I thought it wasn't allowed as it would have been seen as cross-promoting type thing??

If so, I better get advertising! :lol:

Original Poster

dog_cop;8103280

and pm` ing all and sundry pleading for votes ?... ah well crack on .. … and pm` ing all and sundry pleading for votes ?... ah well crack on .. dulls ville Arizona

numptyj;8103281

can u not link direct to your folk thread?

nope :thumbsup:

Banned

dog_cop;8103320

nah factual and concise .. thats all it takes .. anyway should you not be … nah factual and concise .. thats all it takes .. anyway should you not be pm`ing the rest of the site vote begging :roll:

No... because someone cried to the mods. and I have the "facts" too. Therefore - IRONY LEVEL HIGH

inb4 denial

Banned

Could I not just offer a hundred pound as a prize? It would certainly make a cheap iPad.

Banned

birdyboyuk;8103321

Can we do this then? Make a thread to advertise our FO.LK community … Can we do this then? Make a thread to advertise our FO.LK community thread to get people to post? :thinking:I thought it wasn't allowed as it would have been seen as cross-promoting type thing??If so, I better get advertising! :lol:

you can't post to your fo.lk thread, but you can post to other parts of fo.lk

I was told I wasn't allowed to offer prizes, but I'm trying to clarify that now.

Banned

vibeone;8103327

No... because someone cried to the mods. and I have the "facts" too. … No... because someone cried to the mods. and I have the "facts" too. Therefore - IRONY LEVEL HIGHinb4 denial

fact .. you would`nt know what a fact was unless someone pm`d you with an instruction and guide, as for irony I think you have missed the point by a long miles me old chum, when your desperate as yourself as you have to include your self promo tags to all your threads and pm people to get votes, I think you have other issues that you need some help with , anyway I know I have wasted enough bandwidth on you today

dog_cop;8103370

fact .. you would`nt know what a fact was unless someone pm`d you with an … fact .. you would`nt know what a fact was unless someone pm`d you with an instruction and guide, as for irony I think you have missed the point by a long miles me old chum, when your desperate as yourself as you have to include your self promo tags to all your threads and pm people to get votes, I think you have other issues that you need some help with , anyway I know I have wasted enough bandwidth on you today

Could you spare some bandwidth for me?

Banned

dog_cop;8103370

fact .. you would`nt know what a fact was unless someone pm`d you with an … fact .. you would`nt know what a fact was unless someone pm`d you with an instruction and guide, as for irony I think you have missed the point by a long miles me old chum, when your desperate as yourself as you have to include your self promo tags to all your threads and pm people to get votes, I think you have other issues that you need some help with , anyway I know I have wasted enough bandwidth on you today

did someone mention tantrums?

LOL biiiiiiiiiiiiii !!

PS: fo.lk/com…ity VB1

Banned

birdyboyuk;8103377

Could you spare some bandwidth for me?

birdy always have spare for the worthwhile :thumbsup:

.. the kids .. need to go to their home work

Original Poster

You guys done lol?

Banned

Wow - this is MarzBarz thread, he'll be loving the free bumps ;-)

Original Poster

aScottishBloke;8103442

:whistling: i was hoping no one noticed that.

Original Poster

Thanks ace - i think?

Original Poster

acecatcher3;8103694

what's the I think thing about?

Hope mods dont suspend you ! lol.

Are people who already posted entered???

acecatcher3;8103832

me too i cant see why tbh ive linked a fo.lk community thread for someone … me too i cant see why tbh ive linked a fo.lk community thread for someone else onto this site, i dont gain anything from it...if its that much of a problem im sure a mod will just edit my post and i wont do it for any other members

Favouritism lol! Remember your Quidco win :whistling::-D

sounds good - only problem is iv just sold my xbox - but good luck everyone else.

Banned

acecatcher3;8103484

i doubt that is allowed no but it took me 3 hours to find marzbarz … i doubt that is allowed no but it took me 3 hours to find marzbarz thread* in the fo.lk community and as im such a helpful member and cant be told off for self promo seeing as marzbarz has nothing to do with me ill link it here so others can find it easily...http://www.fo.lk/item/bat-anyone-get-fo-lk-d-the-marzbarz-way-631525good luck marz*this information may not be accurate

I don't see anything wrong, now that the dust has settled, regarding including a direct link to fo.lk/com…ber name thread.

Would be good to see a few twitters/facebook/ebay links though. Nice to see if we can get a few new faces on board.

Banned

aScottishBloke;8103886

I don't see anything wrong, now that the dust has settled, regarding … I don't see anything wrong, now that the dust has settled, regarding including a direct link to fo.lk/community/member name thread.Would be good to see a few twitters/facebook/ebay links though. Nice to see if we can get a few new faces on board.

Are you saying I, vibeone, can link to my, vibeone's thread?

Original Poster

shanecr;8103814

Are people who already posted entered???

Yep :-D

Childrens Hospice Southwest

Original Poster

Jetpac;8104087

Childrens Hospice Southwest

cheers, can people just post the charities in fo.lk too thanks

Banned

aScottishBloke;8103442

well as its free bumps and so have another one on me :thumbsup:

dog_cop;8104388

well as its free bumps and so have another one on me :thumbsup:

You sharing :whistling:
    Marz yeah i'll put you in the draw!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553747
      2. 15 ways you can hack that Amazon Dash Button78
      3. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?98
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1842

See more discussions