Groups
    EXPIRED

competition-Caledonian Christmas Hamper

caledonian-brewery.co.uk/com…php

We're giving away a special Caledonian Christmas Hamper in this month's competition! To take part simply answer the following question and fill in your details below, required fields are marked with a *.

Q - For this month's competition the question is - What is the ABV of December's seasonal ale - Santa's Little Helper?

Answer-3.7%

can not find closing date (sorry)

Cheers

9 Comments

Should think it's the 31st December as all the other competitions "won" are for each month.

Thanks for this

Best I do this one... cheers for the post...

We're giving away a special Caledonian Christmas Hamper in this month's … We're giving away a special Caledonian Christmas Hamper in this month's competition! To take part simply answer the following question and fill in your details below, required fields are marked with a *. Q - For this month's competition the question is - What is the ABV of December's seasonal ale - Santa's Little Helper?

Answer 3.7%

caledonian-brewery.co.uk/com…php

[color=brown]mod edit: merged as more than one of the same topic - please use the "search" facility above before posting - duplicate posts will have to be deleted if this happens too often by the same poster - as in the forum guidelines[/color]

Thanks, I could do with a drink!

Thanks just entered and got a confirmation email saying thanks for entering

Thanks for the compy

thanks for the comp, brill time of year for this 1

Thanks for this Nice prize

When I went to fill this one in, I thought I recogized it.... :?

I did.... I had already done it... Its a dupe...

Here it be: hotukdeals.com/ind…201
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers3875
      2. WIN an adventure in Québec – worth £3,600 @ lonely planet1111
      3. Win a luxury bathroom scheme with Sottini worth £7,000 @ Good Homes1111
      4. WIN A FOUR-NIGHT CRUISE AND STAY BREAK TO SANTANDER, SPAIN @ Manor Magazine1111

See more discussions