Found 13th Jun 2008
Hi all,

Having been quite new to this site, i've noticed some great offers and some great competitions, but i don't enter many as im under the idea that not much point as so many people enter the chances are winning are about the same as getting 6 numbers up on the lottery, i just wondered if many of you guys have had much success in competitions by entering via this site

Wolf E

7 Comments

I won the UK final of nokiagame a couple of years back and won a moped.

A set of AGA pots and loads of dvd's.

Someone has to win.... unless it's a tv competition line ha ha.

Just give it a go.

Someone got 2 win:thumbsup:

I haven't been doing this long but have managed to get
3 preview tickets to SpeedRacer, 2 tickets to see Coldplay, 4 tickets for Silverstone and 2 tickets for Wildchild (cinema code)......so far.:thumbsup:
And premiere tickets for Adulthood

linlew;2304468

I haven't been doing this long but have managed to get3 preview tickets … I haven't been doing this long but have managed to get3 preview tickets to SpeedRacer, 2 tickets to see Coldplay, 4 tickets for Silverstone and 2 tickets for Wildchild (cinema code)......so far.:thumbsup:

good 4 u :thumbsup:

U gotta B in it 2 win it !! :):):)
Go on be a devil :evil: I dare 'ya!

I won 2 week-end Silversone tickets a few weeks ago through here (Amazon comp')
hotukdeals.com/ite…-i/

I won a games room last year on the Fanta comp. No purchase ness, too.:p:p

Original Poster

Well it appears i may have a busy night ahead of me entering competitions, thanks for the info folks, and good luck in the future :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56531
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions