Competition Sites

Found 1st Nov 2017
Been meaning to ask for a while. Seen as the comp section here has gone down the pan, what sites are guys using for comps?

Still have a quick look at the comps here and I know about latestdeals and moneysavingexpert, just wonder if there was any other good ones. At least as good as HUKD used to be.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Hi, i tend to use Instagram and Twitter a lot by using certain Hash-tags i.e. #WinItWednesday, #FreebieFriday #Competition #Giveaway etc..

I've won a fair amount of stuff, recently i won a £350 virgin wines hamper (24 bottles), a signed football top, bridgestone merchandise, £100 B&Q voucher and some other smaller items
I'm just using those two Jedi.Master apart from direct links I had to sites when I was posting comps on here - which I check weekly.
Thanks for posting this. I wondered why all the competitions had dried up and thought I wasnt looking in the right place. Does anyone know why they have gone?
sarahprice6628 m ago

Thanks for posting this. I wondered why all the competitions had dried up …Thanks for posting this. I wondered why all the competitions had dried up and thought I wasnt looking in the right place. Does anyone know why they have gone?

Hi @sarahprice66 Competitions are still on HotUKDeals but they're under a new discussion tab - hotukdeals.com/tag…ons
Loquax
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants