Expired

Competition - Trip to New York + £5 off Voucher if you enter & then recommend a friend + Free Delivery & Quidco

2 replies
Found 4th Dec 2008
At dress-for-less at the minute they are offering free delivery on everything until 31st December and the chance to win a trip for two to New York with $10,000 spending money and lots of other prizes for runners up. If you enter this comp on their home page then you can recommend a friend and they get sent a £5 gift voucher (I sent it to myself and it went through) I cant see any details of a minimum spend or anything.
For example I put in a pair of Calvin Klein boxers that were £16.90 and they reduced it by 10% for some reason, dont know why so...
Total before discount £ 16.90
The 10% discount has already been calculated into the prices of your items and the total amount. £ -1.69
Total after discount £ 15.21

Plus the voucher code for £5 off AND free delivery

Free delivery! £ 0.00
£5 voucher £ -5.00

TOTAL: £ 10.21
You save*: £ 14.69

Seems like a good deal to me!

2 Comments

supermod

Moved to competitions as you state you have to enter their Competition & then recommend a friend to get the £5 Voucher, thanks :thumbsup:

Entered Comp but not for voucher, thxs
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…68
    2. Assassin's Creed Origins deals?11
    3. Has anyone truly cut the cord with their landline and gone to a 4G connecti…22
    4. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G813

See more discussions