Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Competition - Win a Lancia Delta Integral 16V

Posted 22nd Jan
This is your chance to win this Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16 valve. One of the great cars of its time, it’s not easy to find high quality well looked after versions like this anymore.

Competition Details:

This competition has a maximum of 2500 entries.

Maximum 50 entries per person. Online entries are £11.99 and by post is the cost of a first class stamp.

The draw date is 11/02/2020 10:00 am, unless the competition sells out early, in which case all competitors will be advised of the new time and date by email.

Entering this competition and successfully answering the question does not guarantee that you will win a prize.

In the event that insufficient entries are made, Bonanza Giveaways reserve the right to return your entry fee.

For FREE postal entries please see terms and conditions.

bonanzagiveaways.com/pro…le/
Community Updates
Competitions

Groups

4 Comments
Worth a punt by post but I’d be sceptical sending them £11.99
My brother entered a raffle to win a nissan skyline gtr last august paid over £50 for 2 tickets, on some site. I told him he's mental and his reply was, no its real last time there was a picture of the winner yeah ok some people have more money than sense.
I'd be skeptical of this just as much, why do they need £11.99 online entry if its free by post ?
Edited by: "Mark_Hickman" 27th Jan
I hate these rip off 'raffles'.
£11.99 an entry, GTFO with this nonsense.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants