Groups

Competitions....

I keep entering lots of competitions online such as GMTV, This Morning, Loose Woman etc. I never seem to ****** win!! Has anyone won any of these competitions??????

13 Comments

I won sun tan lotion........wtf ? lol

gave it to my sis in law

Original Poster

Ha, ha! That's more than I've ever won. I must just be very unlucky!

not yet but soon

Nope, but then I don't enter any.

I never win either! Have you noticed that the answers are nearly always C

I sound like a total loser

Leah_D;4289245

I never win either! Have you noticed that the answers are nearly always … I never win either! Have you noticed that the answers are nearly always CI sound like a total loser

C.....worked for me on all my exams lol

I once won a Johnsons Baby Essentials Box that had loads of bubble bath, shampoo & soap in it but I think it was only worth about £25 though - Better than nothing I guess!!!

I won 10k worth of holidays, stayed in some of the top 10 hotels in the world.

i am only new to this site so have never entered so many competitions in my life !! i normally never win anything much but have just won dozen roses and chocs in valentines comp so maybe my luck is changing

Hi, recently won £15000 on loose women !!!!

ive not won anything.. maybe i should enter all the competitions i find.

Banned

They run the competitions all week so imagine how many people enter. Although the odds are probably better than the lottery you can't win as much. Plus none of the money goes to good causes.

I won a new VW beetle in my local newspaper 10 years ago. My friends say I've sucked away all their luck because of that. ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions