Groups

Competitions?

Everyone use the competition page

Does everyone check this regularly theres a few compos of late they you just can't miss.

I feel they get missed by people that use the misc.

16 Comments

i hardly check comps or freebies.

use vouchers if i need something. and whilst im there i heat up everything in sight. u cant vote cold on a voucher!!

deals.... im not good at using either....usually check the hottest box only!!

feedback when im bores.

deal request and FS/FT.... nope

i never use any other page :lol:

Original Poster

Interesting maybe you should both start using, theres a few comps over the last month that have been insanly good, and not getting as much heat as deals.

Adam2050;5513790

Interesting maybe you should both start using, theres a few comps over … Interesting maybe you should both start using, theres a few comps over the last month that have been insanly good, and not getting as much heat as deals.

chances of winning are so low whats point?

Original Poster

magicbeans;5513801

Suppose but its the same with anything, only take two secs to enter.

I only enter ones where you don't have to sign up to.

magicbeans;5513801

you have tto be in it to win it mg

love my comps

dont really do itv ones

havent won a biggie yet - YET:-D

cuzzy is very lucky and i think pavers and painkiller also good compers

still waiting for my 5* holiday and car:-D

Shameless self promotion of your play.com blu-ray comp :-D

dont really do itv ones

how come - I mostly only do itv ones - am I missing something?

holly100;5513894

still waiting for my 5* holiday and car:-D

Me too!... won loads of small stuff though, lcd TV, home cinema system, bike, nintendo ds, ipod :-D

Original Poster

Painkiller;5513900

Shameless self promotion of your play.com blu-ray comp :-D

LOL.

I just found it wierd that people don't use the comps as much.

Painkiller for instance posts every day loads and loads of compos, and takes a fair bit of his day time posting them to not get much heat. Strange

:thumbsup:

worto03;5513915

how come - I mostly only do itv ones - am I missing something?

well they put it out with phone number - so a fair few thousand are going to ring up - lowers chances of winning - even if random

so comp from play etc - i reckon you have more chance :thumbsup:

Lexa's magazine one's are good - they don't get enough heat at all. If I win something I hope they don't ask for proof that I've read any of the mags though

magicbeans;5513801

Not a holiday or anything, but there is a mars competition at the moment where you are basically definitely going to win a football/cricket ball/rugby ball. Can be done as many times as you want. Also a galaxy book competition which I have won 7 books so far (goes on until end of august)

kelly_o_fanatic;5514606

Not a holiday or anything, but there is a mars competition at the moment … Not a holiday or anything, but there is a mars competition at the moment where you are basically definitely going to win a football/cricket ball/rugby ball. Can be done as many times as you want. Also a galaxy book competition which I have won 7 books so far (goes on until end of august)

tried these both - so many times - havent won - ok i will go and try again:-D

holly100;5514829

tried these both - so many times - havent won - ok i will go and try … tried these both - so many times - havent won - ok i will go and try again:-D

I have won 7 books and 16 balls (for various cousins/neighbours/niece) so far

Hope you get lucky. If you are on late at night or early morning, you are almost guaranteed to win a ball (can win one every few minutes if you want to!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need help with home Internet dropping out please22
      2. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?56
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay78
      4. Jury service69

See more discussions