Groups

competitions

Morning all,
    Has anybody won anything from entering these online competitions ???? I do wonder if it is just a ploy to get your data and waste your valuable time?

16 Comments

Banned

never nothing nowt

lol love ur avatar - is that ur own dog!

no I havent won anything on here but got some fab freebies - like tomoro off to the Cinema to see a new film for free

hotukdeals.com/ite…won

I won a family ticket to Longleat ,some gardening things , hair products ,dvds and one or two other small things

oh I also won some cosmetics and books

:cry: Ive never won anything, here or elsewhere

I won a holiday to Venice:)

I won some baby books! Well I assume thats where they came from!! ha ha
    They arrived through the door and I hadnt ordered them or paid for them:roll:

I won a years supply of snack-a-jacks for my workplace!! Although it only lasted about a week lol!!

yea ive won quite a bit but i spend hours a day comping on here and MSE

Nokia 5800 (from Pepsi)
    Various make-up items from Rimmel
    Lip Colour from Revlon
    £100 +£15 on St Minver playing X-factor slots (on free scratch card money)
    £11.95 on TAB Bingo (using free scratch card money)
    Coca -cola tote bag designed by Sally Fields (from 30 days of fashion)
    Garnier blackhead removal scrub
    Sally Hansen nail whitener
    £20 Magic’s Mystery mix –up
    £17.31 on TAB Bingo (using free scratch card money)
    LIVING NATURE THICKENING MASCARAS, WORTH £13.70 EACH

also won a wii last year and lovely hamper with lots of wine , some dvds, chocolate pringles and nail varnish , face masks

Included bingo winnings as i won by scratching the sites daily free scratchcards( eve1 wins 5p - £500) When i get a £1 or more i buy some bingo tickets or scratch some scratchcards. Do about 8 free scratchcards a day

I haven't won anything on here but I did win a tenner on the lottery last week.

no never !

Nope. Been trying the comps for almost a year on year with no luck.

Won quite a lot over the past couple of years, including... :-D

Nintendo DS lite
    Sony LCD tv
    Sony home cinema system
    8gb ipod
    ds game
    2x dvd`s
    Bourne ultimatum gift set
    mountain bike
    beach towel
    baseball cap
    Red letter day
    Sony cordless headphones
    personalised dart shirt
    £10 book token

Original Poster

Thanks all, rep added and will keep on trying I suppose !:thumbsup:

Original Poster

bossyboots;6815701

lol love ur avatar - is that ur own dog!no I havent won anything on here … lol love ur avatar - is that ur own dog!no I havent won anything on here but got some fab freebies - like tomoro off to the Cinema to see a new film for free

Hi Bossyboots,

Yep my dog Tam, always lies down and crosses his legs .... I am sure his gay though, so much to plan to breed him .... saved him from a farm in Scotland... he was no good as a sheep to daft but very loving... thanks for your love lol :thumbsup:

craigronne;6819953

Hi Bossyboots, Yep my dog Tam, always lies down and crosses his legs .... … Hi Bossyboots, Yep my dog Tam, always lies down and crosses his legs .... I am sure his gay though, so much to plan to breed him .... saved him from a farm in Scotland... he was no good as a sheep to daft but very loving... thanks for your love lol :thumbsup:

aaawww!! how funny u think he is gay lol !!!!!!!!!!!

Tam - good scottish name lol - mines is called Haggis:w00t: She is mongrel - cross collie but just the best pooch ever! She is a state tonight cause more fireworks going off:x she is so scared of them.

Just took delivery of my 22month old first win ( had to be under 16 to win)
    Screature ( room guard, light and touch sensitive and squirts water dinosaur) rrp £34.99
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30388
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1639
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …77132
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846278

See more discussions