Expired

Complaining about Amazon UK Customer Support?

Found 24th Jan
Can anyone please tell me what is the best contact email address to use, to bypass the regular CS and reach high management, in the hope that they'll do something to fix an issue?

Thank you.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments
The highest I have is a customer service supervisor. Not sure if that’s any good to you
Personally I’ve never had an issue resolving anything with customer services. It maybe how your approaching it, or perhaps it’s a market place order in which case resolution rests with the third party and not amazon.

If you want to detail your issue we may be able to advise on how to approach it.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 25th Jan
Original Poster
Thank you for the replies.
My problem is about some reviews with photographs that I've posted.
I posted them over a week ago, but they haven't appeared on the site yet.
If I post reviews without photos, the reviews appear straight away.

I emailed and chatted with customer support multiple times, but they keep saying it will be resolved within 2 days.
Those 2 day periods keep adding up to over a week with no actions being taken.
I've even asked them (multple times) to delete the reviews, so I can just post a text review. The (small) photos seem to be the delay.
But I just get more "it will take 2 days to fix" replies.
Original Poster
mattsk1 h, 6 m ago

You want to complain about a review to a manager? Geez

I want to complain about CS not doing their job, which is supporting and helping customers.
They promise one thing, but do FA. They just need some incentive.
You've been rumbled attempting to post postive reviews of your own or buddies' listings, or attempting to post discrediting reviews of your or your biddies' competitors. Well done Amazon. Seriously: invest your time in something else worthwhile, which is why I choose to leave this thread.
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell4 h, 56 m ago

I want to complain about CS not doing their job, which is supporting and …I want to complain about CS not doing their job, which is supporting and helping customers.They promise one thing, but do FA. They just need some incentive.

Seems they have you rumbled. Good on them.

33136173-7OOPe.jpg
Original Poster
cecilmcroberts2 h, 5 m ago

Seems they have you rumbled. Good on them.[Image]

If you look at the bottom of your screen grab, it says I don't want any holier than thou comments
Luckily I don't use D.H.S. when signing into Amazon, I just use a fake name instead
Maybe be smart and not make a fuss if you're up to no good?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions