Complete on-line weight loss survey and receive a £5 Amazon voucher

I have received a bulk email from [email protected]consumer-knowledge.com to say that if I complete the survey, link to survey in their email, I would get £5 Amazon voucher.

I know this is a bulk email as it has been sent to all members of my family and on some account it has gone into spam because the email has recognised that it is a bulk email.

Don't want to click on a link that is a scam and end up downloading a virus.

Anyone received this invite and can confirm if it is legit or otherwise?

2 Comments

Message Slimfast on their facebook page, but I do think its a scam,ive googled the info and nothing comes up

Original Poster

sadie22

Message Slimfast on their facebook page, but I do think its a scam,ive … Message Slimfast on their facebook page, but I do think its a scam,ive googled the info and nothing comes up

I am normally quite happy to complete surveys but this one makes me suspicious as it offers a cash incentive. It also comes from an unknown source as I have never ever had anything to do with Slimfast nor anyone else in my family.

I normally get asked to complete surveys from sites where I have purchased something from or are a member of.

This sounds very suspicious as it is the sort of scam that would get people clicking on links attracted by the £5 Amazon voucher.

I don't have a facebook account. My dog had one but he got banned for being under age. Lol X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
    2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
    3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
    4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions