Complete savings £5 or £15 monthly bonus?

Posted 9th FebEdited by:"dallaker"
I’ve seen complete savings website mentioned a few times in various deals. It also seems that most of the negative reviews come from people that didn’t know that they would be paying £15 per month for the service. Happy members state that this membership can be covered with just one purchase a month to receive the monthly £15 bonus, which covers the membership.

I thought I would give it a go and started to join via their website. The website states that the monthly bonus is only £5, but the most resent reviews on trust pilot state that people are getting £15. So which is it?

I will be contacting complete savings to ask when their phone lines are next open, but I just wondered if anybody knew the answer or would like to post their option or experience with complete savings.

Thanks.
Community Updates
14 Comments
I got £15 a month ago
I signed up via the website by mistake only got £5 and £5 per month so contacted them and they refused to increase it, and told me they would know if i created another account which was rude. So ive cancelled and apparently can open account in 6 months time.

I think if you buy from zavvi they will show the link
If you sign up directly it's £5 a month, if you sign up via one of their partners (i.e Train line) you get £15 so just resign up via them.
Sc4mp009/02/2020 13:44

If you sign up directly it's £5 a month, if you sign up via one of their …If you sign up directly it's £5 a month, if you sign up via one of their partners (i.e Train line) you get £15 so just resign up via them.

Ahhh, I see that train line is giving away £16.87 cashback. I've just tried argos to see if I got a popup but no luck. Any ideas of other partners?
dallaker09/02/2020 15:23

Ahhh, I see that train line is giving away £16.87 cashback. I've just …Ahhh, I see that train line is giving away £16.87 cashback. I've just tried argos to see if I got a popup but no luck. Any ideas of other partners?

normally comes up after making a purchase on the order confirmation page, remember seeing it last week on Argos

Ahhh, I see that train line is giving away £16.87 cashback. I've just …Ahhh, I see that train line is giving away £16.87 cashback. I've just tried argos to see if I got a popup but no luck. Any ideas of other partners?

That's still £16.87 extra for the first month, was £30 but better than nothing.

And then it's still £15 cashback a month so worth it as pays for the monthly subscription

39870494-egaUR.jpg
Edited by: "Sc4mp0" 9th Feb

Reinstall the Trainline app and it may reset to £30 for signing up
Doug_09/02/2020 16:09

Reinstall the Trainline app and it may reset to £30 for signing up

It was a fresh install of the trainline app, so no joy there.
lyesbkz09/02/2020 15:28

normally comes up after making a purchase on the order confirmation page, …normally comes up after making a purchase on the order confirmation page, remember seeing it last week on Argos

So I've made an Argos purchase and your correct a small banner is under the confirmation. Once I get my receipt, I can upload it for £16.87 cashback and I'm now on the £15 monthly bonus, which I was originally looking for. Thanks
dallaker09/02/2020 16:46

It was a fresh install of the trainline app, so no joy there.

When I first installed and opened the Trainline app it showed £30 reward. I looked later and it had dropped to £16.87. I followed the advice on the earlier deal, reinstalled the app, and it went back to £30.
dallaker09/02/2020 17:38

So I've made an Argos purchase and your correct a small banner is under …So I've made an Argos purchase and your correct a small banner is under the confirmation. Once I get my receipt, I can upload it for £16.87 cashback and I'm now on the £15 monthly bonus, which I was originally looking for. Thanks

Could have done that with train line and saved yourself 2h of waiting

You do know you need to purchase two different things right? 1 for the cashback and 1 for the monthly bonus.
You are best to sign up via the Trainline app
Sc4mp009/02/2020 19:41

Could have done that with train line and saved yourself 2h of waiting …Could have done that with train line and saved yourself 2h of waiting You do know you need to purchase two different things right? 1 for the cashback and 1 for the monthly bonus.

I was planning on buying something from argos anyway. Better than buying a train ticket I'll never use, no matter how cheap it is. I was aware of the second purchase for the monthly bonus, already bought something from ebay.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants